One simple photo to sum up the heartless and hypocritical attitudes of many Jehovah's Witnesses

by nicolaou 98 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

This was taken in London yesterday by a twitter user still managing his fade so I can't be more specific than that. Disgusting.

• sir82
    sir82

"If you'll just step over the unconscious person, sir, we'll explain about how our loving and merciful creator will solve all of mankind's problems..."

• atomant
    atomant

We tried witnessing to the person on the ground but we're not sure if hes dead or alive so we gave up.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

what--5 of em counting time ?

• Half banana
    Half banana

Five hot-shot elder approved preachers of the JW kingdom standing there for three hours--looks pretty good on reports as read by the CO showing what zeal and compliance they get from this urban congregation.

What it really means is 15 hours of fruitless and pointless time wasting boredom. Wasting their lives where they could be earning a living for their families.

Surely this exercise in futility gives these individuals the chance to come to their senses and wake up?

• blondie
    blondie

I saw this in NYC when I visited Bethel. Bethelites just told me to step over the street sleepers. I asked doesn't anyone try to help them, told that government does that.

I wondered if Jesus would say that.

• dozy
    dozy

I thought the instruction was to stand away from the trolleys. It doesn't look very appealing for the "interested person" approaching a posse of 5 JWs.

• blondie
    blondie

I have to add that jws rarely see themselves as others do (I don't even now at times). It proves a picture is worth a thousand words.

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

It's utterly insane to derive anything from such a photo.

What if they have tried helping him? or, What if they have already called for help?

Do we expect them to carry him on their arms till help arrives? Most of the homeless people still sleep on the streets even after receiving help and we can't blame people standing or walking around homeless people for not helping them.

What if someone clicks one of us with a homeless guy sleeping somewhere in the background?

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

@Drearyweather: That's critical thinking at work right? To assume the worst would be a fallacy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit