Overlapping Generation

by pandorasbox1914 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Seems to make sense. If someone knows someone when they are born, years and years pass on. The person who knew the newborn passes on the newborn was alive before the person who passed on. The newborn knows a baby who is born. Then years pass on, the newborn who witnessed the previous guy pass away, he passes away. The newest newborn ages, gets old, another baby is born. The last guy passes away......rinse and repeat. I get it.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Fisherman...

'...Many years ago I played chess with a weaker opponent, and in the end game I had 5 or 6 queens on the board.( I do not remember exactly how many) Anyway, you should have seen the smile on his face when the game ended in stalemate. But during the game and before the promotions of so many pawns, I found it necessary to move my knight to another square when I saw it was in danger. After making the move, I remarked "The knight retreats." He responded by exclaiming: "The knight doesn't retreat. It roams the board! I thought to myself: "What a brilliant observation!" I had never saw it that way before and my view of the knight in a chess game changed forever.

True story...'

WOW!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Overlapping Generation

..............................................................If This Crowd was "Anybody but JWs"..

...............................................................I`D BE "LAUGHED OFF" THE STAGE..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Many years ago I played chess with a weaker opponent, and in the end game I had 5 or 6 queens on the board.( I do not remember exactly how many) Anyway, you should have seen the smile on his face when the game ended in stalemate. But during the game and before the promotions of so many pawns, I found it necessary to move my knight to another square when I saw it was in danger. After making the move, I remarked "The knight retreats." He responded by exclaiming: "The knight doesn't retreat. It roams the board! I thought to myself: "What a brilliant observation!"

I had never saw it that way before and my view of the knight in a chess game changed forever.....Fisherman

You had 5 or 6 Queens?..

The Game Ended in a Stalemate?..

There Are Squirrels That Play Better Chess Than You..

..........Were You Playing Chess With a Squirrel?..

.....................Image result for Squirrel playing chess

• atomant
    atomant
    The governing body has been in damage control for decades now with regards to 1914.And the best they can come up with is overlapping generations.lt has become blatantly obvious and very transparent to observers that they are grasping at straws hoping that the gullible ones will swallow the pill and be satisfied with the explanation.lts time the gb man up and confess they got it wrong again.But no pigheadedness (pride) rules the day.Everyone already knows they got it wrong.Are they that stupid???
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

The Game Ended in a Stalemate?..

Outlaw, can't you see I that was deliberately humiliating him? It is pretty hard not to win with 2 queens. It is impossible not to win with 5 or six. I was laughing so hard when the game ended in a draw.

• TheListener
    TheListener

The fact that my wife believes this and tries to teach it to others in her rare field service outings amazes me. I can't imagine how insane anyone but an indoctrinated person would think this teaching is.

I would laugh if the whole damn thing wasn't so painful

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, can't you see I that was deliberately humiliating him? It is pretty hard not to win with 2 queens. It is impossible not to win with 5 or six. I was laughing so hard when the game was a draw.

If you can`t beat an opponent with 5 or 6 Queens..

He`s not the one who should be humiliated..http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Outlaw. I intentionally did not want to checkmate him. I could have done it even if I spotted him a queen. Anyway, I got you to post

Enjoyed your post!!!

• talesin
    talesin

I needed that so much. Haven't laughed this hard in months. Thanks, you two! t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit