New ANTI-GAY video for Kids on jw.org

by ttdtt 234 Replies latest jw experiences

• Heaven
    Heaven

Thanks wifibandit.

Jehovah wants everyone to be in paradise?

Uh, no he doesn't. He doesn't want the Catholics, the Jews, the homosexuals, the transgenders, the bisexuals, the transvestites, the hemophiliacs, the apostates, people with turrets syndrome ... you know, anyone who isn't a healthy, young, able-bodied, able-minded heterosexual Jehovah's Witness.

• jwjono
    jwjono
    I find this rather sad. Homosexuals don't hurt anyone. They are just two people who love each other. They didn't show what happens if the man does take the bag through the check portal. Will he get zapped by lightening? Or will the angels come and take him away?
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Why are they even going here? Gay marriage and parenting is EXTREMELY rare. It is likely your school-age child will NEVER meet a classmate with two moms or dads.

So why do they produce this shit? Why is this issue so fucking important they have to make a cartoon?

Because they don't have an original thought of their own and are following right along with all of the religious Right propaganda bullshit.

What a bunch of assholes.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Wow!

Perhaps this could be forwarded to some relevant anti discrimination organisations?

Is this to combat the influence of shows like "modern family"?

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    This video makes JehalapeƱo sad.
  • just fine
    just fine

This kind of crap is just them trying to judge others as less worthy of God. I have met some really wonderful people who happen to be gay. I was just visiting with a lesbian couple I know tonight and one of them has Mormon family that are giving her a really hard time right now. Why can't they just love other people the way they are. It's so sad.

• kairos
    kairos

What they don't show is the practice session to follow:

Tactics to fool the young school girl into having a secret bible study, joining the cult so she can shun the two women that raised her.

Real nice...

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

The great thing about this video is that it shows that anyone who is doing anything that the Bible condemns can't get through the big A. It is a clear example of the reality of Armageddon as requiring the destruction of billions and the truth about what Witness doctrine really teaches despite the protestations that it's all up to God to judge and won't kill anyone deserving of life.

So the next time a Witness throws that wishy washy line at you just use their own kids video against them and ask them what it's really saying about who can get on the narrow road to life found by few as compared to the broad and spacious road full of billions of people trudging off to destruction

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

It would seem from this video that the only reason JWs get married is because it makes Hojovah happy. Mom made no statements about how much she enjoyed being married to her husband and how wonderful the "one man and one woman" marriage and "biblical" family arrangement was.

Nope. No personal testimony from Sophia's mom about the wonderfulness of heterosexuality. Rather, she made it sound like homosexuality was something that everyone had to give up in order to please god. You know, like birthday parties and Christmas presents and Halloween costumes and Easter candy and after-school sports and music and a university education and a hundred other fun and potentially beneficial activities.

So, it's not that people really want to be straight. It's just that they have to give up being gay or being "two moms" in order to please Hojovah.

I suspect that the parents of Caleb and Sophia may have a sham marriage.

• kairos
    kairos
    I still can't get over the fact they promote a web site and watch cartoons in the KH...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit