Do You Believe Polls Saying Trump Will Lose To Biden?

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Astrazenica/Oxford University (US/UK endeavor) ALSO phase 3 - strong trial results re/vaccine thus far. With any luck winter 2021- need miracle for fall 2020 in couple mos but doubtful. Won't be first time the 2 power countries have pulled the world from the abyss.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Trump Will Lose To Biden .... ???

I think that will be the case unless Biden comes out of his basement. Biden's best campaign strategy is to sit in the background and let Trump be Trump ... tweet, talk and sound like a narcissist idiot. I see he just fired his campaign manager today. Who's next?

I can picture Biden sitting in his basement, having oatmeal and prune juice for breakfast, and playing the Beatles song, Let It Be.

• Room 215
  • MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Choice 2020! Up to you America. Will it be Trump.... or a house plant?
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Supreme Court appointments are at risk. RBG is on life support (not literally folks, just a hyperbole). Stephen Breyer is 81, but doesn't seem to have failing health. (But I do like his ice cream!)

Even if another liberal justice is appointed to replace RBG, the court will still lean to a 5-4 conservative bias. But only if Roberts can be depended on to side with the conservatives. He's been wishy-washy lately.

Will the 2nd Amendment be at risk if Trump does not have the opportunity to appoint the replacement for RBG?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

And when the house plant dies:

Stacey Abrams passes on a 2020 Senate run - Vox

Welcome President Stacy Abrams

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

And when the house plant dies:

Stacy will be the woman-at-large.

But that must be a PhotoShop thing. You can't have that pretty face and nice smile attached to that carcuss.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Rub, that's a BIG 10-4!

What does LMAO Mean, Definition & Example

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The more I look at that picture of Stacy, I bet it was some nitwit Republican kid who just learned PhotoShop and thought thought that it was funny.

• sir82
    sir82

Trump's campaign is exclusively focused on motivating his base.

But his base is shrinking.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/315734/party-preferences-swung-sharply-toward-democrats.aspx?utm_source=twitterbutton&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=sharing

Since January, Americans' party preferences have shifted dramatically in the Democratic Party's direction. What had been a two-percentage-point Republican advantage in U.S. party identification and leaning has become an 11-point Democratic advantage...
    Four months before Election Day, Democrats appear to be as strong politically now as they were in 2018 when they reclaimed the majority in the House of Representatives and gained seven governorships they previously did not hold.
    One can argue, maybe, that some persons don't want to self-identify as "Trump voters" when polled, but party affiliation is a different kettle of fish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit