Outcome - Banned in Russia - Final

by OrphanCrow 184 Replies latest jw friends

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

Not a backward step I imo

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

So how does that revenge at the expense of brainwashed masses feel?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Oops..
  • Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

So, how does that revenge at the expense of the brainwashed masses feel?

How do you ban supporters feel knowing that the GB has yet another persecution horse to beat?

For me? I'm devastated because I know how well this ban will play to the cognitive biases of my family who are still in.

Shame.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wonder if the ARC investigation in Australia had any relevance to this decision ?

The Watchtower Corporation is sure getting its face slapped as of late but that's a good thing making people aware of the dangers of this cult can only be a positive virtue toward humanity.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Double oops..
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Crap!..Triple oops!
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I get sick thinking of how this has absolutely no impact on the 7 GB members located in their own paradise city in NY state.

All these people suffering... In the meantime, these man will wonder: Which other location should I fly to in first class?

Sickening.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wonder if the ARC investigation in Australia had any relevance to this decision ?

The Watchtower Corporation is sure getting its face slapped as of late but that's a good thing making people aware of the dangers of this cult can only be a positive virtue toward humanity.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

the JW religion does not respect the rights of children or the rights of others.....Orphan Crow

If WatchTower had the power, they would ban every other religion..

In WatchTowers "New System"..

They wouldn`t allow any other religion except the WBT$/JW Cult..

Watchtower doesn`t deserve rights, they would refuse everyone else..

WatchTower/JW`s banned in Russia.....Good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit