Is this a normal JW practice? Warning, this will be a bit graphic.

by Sequoia 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sequoia
    Sequoia

This post may be disturbing and I apologize, but I'm just trying to find out if this is a practice the JW teaches. I was taken advantage of by a guy claiming to be a JW preacher. He took me to his house supposedly so I could give his daughter piano lessons, and then he basically forced himself on me while telling me he was in love with me and wanted to marry me. After he did it, then he started preaching at me and told me I would be destroyed by Jehovah because I'm worshiping a false god. Does this org actually teach people to do this, or have I just run into a really bad guy who also happens to be a JW? If it's not common I don't want to judge the whole religion based on one disturbed person.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Are you asking if the Watchtower teaches it's members to rape?! Really?!

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Hi Seqoia. No, JWs are not taught to romantically force themselves on people. If this person went further sexually than you wanted him to, thats sexual assault. If thats the case, you should report him to the authorities.

• Sequoia
    Sequoia

I did. I wasn't trying to be judgmental of JW's, but I'm just having trouble with the way he claimed to be a preacher, but yet he did this, and then when I was all dazed and shocked, he started preaching at me.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Hello Sequoia, I'm sorry you went through this terrible experience. No JWs are not taught to do this but they are a cult that dangerously represses its members sexuality so that rape and child abuse is rife. Please don't get involved with them.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

There is so much wrong with this topic . . .

• Sequoia
    Sequoia

Oh trust me, everything about this group scares the hell out of me. Sorry for using that language, but even before this happened, the stuff he was telling me wasn't something I agreed with. Everything inside me screams cult and get the *** outa there.

• schnell
    schnell

o_O

If this is genuine, call the police. Geez.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

and then he basically forced himself on me

first off are you talking about rape. ?

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

I'm a bit baffled by an individual who would think that you will be destroyed for being an "unbeliever" but that he's going to be okay even though he is committing sexual assault, and even if you were willing to sleep with him it would still be a sexual relationship with someone he's not married to, not only that according to his beliefs you wouldn't even be a good candidate for marriage on account of your being an "unbeliever." It's just wrong on so many levels.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit