Irreverent in the Hospital

by blondie 51 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

My husband went into the hospital Tuesday night with heart arrythmia. He was given a shock treatment which lowered the heart rate considerably. He had catherization done today which showed no arterial blockage. Unfortunately, no surgery can correct his condition. There is no apparent cause for his condition. Hopefully, medications will allow him to have improved heart function. The doctors say they have seem many people improve considerably. We are hoping for the best.

How fragile life is.

Blondie

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

good thoughts and best wishes going out to the Universe on your behalf.

pulse oxygen therapy at night helped a friend of ours who has the same problem.

Ravyn

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Not good news! Hope everything turns out OK.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

OMG, Blondie!!

((((((((((((((Irreverent))))))))))))))))))

what did you guys do on the way home from our place??? Too much antique shopping???

I sure hope they can help him with his arrythmia.

Please don't think bad about visiting us, I'm sure that didn't cause it (anyway I hope not!

Hugs and more hugs to irreverent.

j2bf

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, my. Out of the blue like that. I sure hope he is feeling better soon.

• blondie
    blondie

No, joy, it wasn't our visit to see you. Irreverent was afraid you might think that. Thanks everyone. He just called and he is coming out of the sedation. I will let everyone know his progress.

Blondie

• DJ
    DJ

Blondie,
    Sorry that you had to go thru that. It must have given you quite a scare. No heart blockage is great news and I'm sure that medication will help. Is he a poster here? I don't recall anyone named Irreverent... Please do let us know how he is doing. Take care of yourself and give him lots of attention when he gets home!! Love, dj

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

Hi Blondie; What a scary experience. I hope everything works out well for you and Irreverent. Is this a kind of arrythmia that a pacemaker would correct? My husband had to have one as he had arrythmia and a-fib as well. He is doing well and says that the pacemaker saved his life.

• Xena
    Xena

Sorry to hear that blondie, please send my regards and wishes for a speedy recovery!

and a {{{}}}} for you too!

• free will
    free will

my thoughts are with you both.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit