Irreverent in the Hospital

by blondie 51 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks again everyone. Irreverent just beams when I give him the new posts. It is just like getting cards.

We see the cardiologist tomorrow to find out what the current and future game plans are.

Thanks again.

Blondie

• Jade
    Jade

(((((((((((((Blondie & Irreverent))))))))))))))))))))

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Jade

• wednesday
    wednesday

Irreverent,

wishing u a speedy recovery.. U must be super special, b/c blondie is.

God Speed

weds

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey you two lovebirds... I am keeping you in my prayers....Get well quick Irreverent- that can be done by doing what the Dr orders -take it easy for awhile... God be with you both ((((HUG))) Grace

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sorry to hear about this, hope everything works out well for you, and your up and about again soon.

(((((Irreverent & Blondie))))))

• Jesika
    Jesika

I hope that is enough KISSES for you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jes

• LDH
    LDH

Oh, Blondie, I want to give you a chuckle.

When I read the title of the thread I thought you were being "Irreverent" in the "hospital." LOL, I thought you went toe to toe with some JW's you encountered at the hospital!

Now that I have given you a chuckle, I just want to say ((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))) to you, so sorry to hear of this. Hospitals and sickness suck.

~~~~~~~~~sending wishes Irreverent's way!!!

Lisa

• Mulan
    Mulan

I missed this thread somehow. So sorry!!!!!!!!!!

My eldest son has that from time to time, and so far it isn't serious. I get it occasionally too. Just one of those little glitches we get. I think for both of us, it is from sugar............or caffeine. Neither of us have the problem when we lose weight.

Give him a hug for Dave and me.

• blondie
    blondie

Mulan and all, I know some people have arrythmia and it isn't serious. But my poor hubbie's heart has been permanently damaged. The heart normally pumps 60% of the blood in the chamber but his is only doing 15%. He is taking medicine that makes it easier for his heart to pump the blood, but nothing can repair the damage. Eventually, they will need to insert a defribillator and eventually a heart transplant may be in his future. But he was up and walking today for about 25 minutes. The doctors think he can go home tomorrow or Wednesday. Life will certainly be different with my having to do the mowing and taking out the trash and his having to let me do it. The doctors figure it was a viral infection. With a little luck, he might get some heart function back but I am so happy that he didn't die.

Blondie

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

OMG, blondie "his is only doing 15% The doctors figure it was a viral infection."

does he have cardiomyopathy now? or congested heart failure?

Where is that strapping young guy that was out kayaking before you went home???

I sure hope you two take care of each other. How scary. Give Irre a gentle hub from me.

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit