2017 Circuit Assembly: Lesbians at school demonstration

by darkspilver 63 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"Use the tools that our friend Jehovah has given us " i.e. The Youth book.

that is described as a gift from God, placing it's advice on a level wth Scripture. I see that as blasphemy! Who are they to claim a friendly, chummy relationship with the Almighty anyway?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    sparrowdown: ... but even so surely gay men pose more of a threat to their male centric witness world.

Maybe we could just think about that for a minute, Sparrow... *thinkin'...thinkin'...*

Maybe, just maybe....that male centric witness world doesn't really have a problem with male homosexuals at all. Maybe it's just the lesbians that threaten the male centric witness world.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Just thought of the fact that probably the first demonstration at an assembly about homosexuality was about female homosexuals, does that mean they're accepting of male homosexuals? They could've mentioned something about an LGBT march going on and had the same conversation, but they singled out female homosexuals.

We all know that there are many male and female gay folks that are baptized JWs so why just focus on the female gays.?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    We all know that there are many male and female gay folks that are baptized JWs so why just focus on the female gays.?

Because the people that write the demos are middle or old aged men.

I would bet money that a sister facing a JC for homosexuality will be forced to divulge details to a level that no brother would do.

• cofty
    cofty
    The outright dishonesty of saying we respect people's right to be gay, lesbian or smoke cigarettes but God doesn't respect them enough to let them live.

God doesn't respect the right of the nice old hetrosexual couple who live next door to live when armageddon comes.

• steve2
    steve2

"God doesn't respect the right of the nice old hetrosexual couple who live next door to live when armageddon comes."

True, sooner or later, in one talk or another or one magazine issue or another, JW organization rounds on anyone or any group that is not 100% compliant with GB authority, whether the target be "worldly" persons, JW-affiliated persons and even active JWs. EVERYONE gets the FOG treatment (Fear, Obligation and Guilt).

As Camille Paglia mused when she was accused on picking on minorities, "I'm an equal opportunity a*hole; I pick on everyone."

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

@OrphanCrow - " ....witness world doesn't really have problem with male homosexuals at all..."

Yeah, I was thinking similar thoughts. They don't mind if men are gay as long as they don't dress like they're gay and talk like they're gay and arrange the throw cusshions like they're gay.

Women cannot be lesbians at all, ever because it's disgusting, full stop end of story.

• sparky1
    sparky1

And the assembly demonstration continues.............

Emily: I think that we should get a guy's opinion on this.

Hannah: Have at it. Here comes Sparky. Why don't you ask him how he feels about this.

Emily: Hey Sparky........we want to ask you something.

Sparky: Sure, girls? What's up?

Emily: What do you think of lesbians?

Sparky: I think they're great!

Hannah: Gasp.................eeeww.

Emily: That's kind of cool..........why do you feel that way?

Sparky: Because they like what I like..................WOMEN!

Hannah: Gross! Whatever........I'm outta here.

• Steel
    Steel

Maybe they should print " live Lesbian demonstration " on the next awake magazine and see how strange faces show up at the assembly.

Boy would they be in for a let down.

• compound complex
    compound complex

They don't mind if men are gay as long as they don't dress like they're gay and talk like they're gay and arrange the throw cusshions like they're gay. -- sparrowdown

"I don't know. A little paint, some flowers, a couple of throw pillows . . ."

-- Igor, Young Frankenstein

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit