Front row seats watching the collapse of watchtower

by Indoubtbigtime 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gorb
    Gorb

ThomasMore it would be pure gold to have the consultants report about the rebranding.

Does some know more of it??

G.

• hoser
    hoser

The numbers are padded every step of the way.

Publishers pad their report

secretaries pad their report

circuit overseers pad their report

branches pad their report

The whole organization is a farce. The fear culture has taught everyone to lie.

• LV101
    LV101
    Better news these last few posts -- I ❤️ the 'hopium' and I'll try not to read any new posts that are positive re/cult's survival. Escapism of the governing (gag) goons is way too good for thugs.
  • Biahi
    Biahi

So many born ins leave, if they really cared about WHY they leave, they should get “new light”, and change the teachings that make people leave. It seems stupid to double down on the fear mongering BS, and let people be. The control is stupid and pointless.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The Borg cannot sustain it's growth now without it's own birthrate. There's too much information out there.

The Milennials and Gen Z, forget it. All you have to do is type anything on the search line,,,,it al collapses.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

My old congregation in West Sussex lost about 31 youths between the late 1990s and early 2000s.

• waton
    waton
    -My old congregation in West Sussex -

Of course with sex in the name, sex is the downfall of many youth, wt in a bind to maintain numbers, but also keep the org clean.

It is like the invading army shooting it's rapists.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

New light is the get of "jail of free card" don't listen to the charlatans.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Based on watching the actions of still-in family and old JW friends I think many will stay in to simply support their "tribe" but with a LOT less time, money, and energy...much like many Italian and Spanish Catholic families I know who attend "church" a few times a year, for weddings, funerals, etc.

-

Yes this is so true

what is so interesting is that Jdubs are so scared of being shunned, they have to say things they don’t really believe and they dare not say things that some would consider as having doubts

I could be in room full of PIMOs and we all say things we dont fully believe and if we could only breathe a huge sigh of relief and admit to each other we are having doubts but we are too scared

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Talk off the platform sunday was gung ho in driving home the point that accepting changes and new light should be like breathing, accept it and do not question

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit