Front row seats watching the collapse of watchtower

by Indoubtbigtime 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

My question would be; Why would God focus on the JWs and avoid other religions or belief systems like Islam or Animism if they are supposed to be just as wrong?

I think that the belief that God is only focused on the Jobots is a bit myopic.

Just because we don't agree with the Watchtower Corporation(tm), doesn't mean any other power, human or otherwise could give a monkeys.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime
    KIMSILVIOan hour agoThank you, I have a few videos in the works 😊

I know the cost of living crisis is terrible - it does serve as a good excuse with the elders - hopefully you can dodge them till you can make your exit/fade or whatever it is you have planned

-

my plan is to stay in, PIMO

get all the good things from being physically in. I mean I like the people in the congregations around here. There are some great people who are always there for each other.

Im still confused about what I believe my suspicion is it’s just the deep indoctrination as I have been told.

when it comes to the two options where the universe came from 1. Chance or 2. Intelligent design-

I can only conclude option 2 and its far more intelligent than we could understand

But I do not believe the current teachings of the so called faithful slave these fat old men pushing the experimental medication

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

While I hope that they collapse soon, I am doubtful that it will happen so quickly. They are still flush with money and have a loyal base that should keep the numbers steady for a few years at least. I think it's more likely to be a slow process. But that also depends on how well they adapt to a changing world.

It's much easier now for people to learn about the WTS, including any doctrinal issues and the parts of the past that they seek to hide or ignore. I think that's one reason why so many young people --especially those born in-- leave the organization each year. The problems are out there to see, and the warnings sometimes make it seem as if they have something to hide (and a bit of searching shows that they do!).

They need to be able to manage the fact that people can now learn all about the organization's history before deciding to make a commitment. Can they do that? I'm not sure about the current GB. A new and younger GB, which is perhaps more tech-savvy, might come up with something that works. Or they could accelerate the decline. We'll see.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

. A new and younger GB, which is perhaps more tech-savvy, might come up with something that works. Or they could accelerate the decline. We'll see.

-

I can remember people being shocked when this current lot of new GB were so young, some said well they were born after 1935!

if these get replaced y younger members then so many will feel cheated. It’s always just around the corner.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    get all the good things from being physically in. I mean I like the people in the congregations around here. There are some great people who are always there for each other.

Until you say or do something they don't like. Then they'll turn on you and shun you.

I wager they're not that great, believe me.

I honestly think you're deluding yourself and the more you research this fake cult is the more you'll want to 'flee from her(tm)'.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

If he's a young MS i bet the great people his talking about use dress skirt 😂

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Indoubtbigtime

we had a north London congregation pimo elder on here a few weeks back. He ;posted a lot--then vanished. Maybe hes in the same congregation as you ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Indoubtbigtime

we had a north London congregation pimo elder on here a few weeks back. He posted a lot--then vanished. Maybe hes in the same congregation as you ?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

It's not going away, as much as I might like to see it. There are just too many people who have given their lives to it and it is just human nature to never want to admit the whole thing was wrong to begin with.

That being said, there will no doubt be a lot of changes as the number of JWs and congregations declines over the next twenty to thirty years.

my opinions only:

I do expect elder and MS to be opened up to women

The 1914 doctrine will fade away eventually as it becomes more and more preposterous

The two class Christian (anointed vs great crowd) doctrine will have to go

The disfellowshipping practice will morph into something else, I don't know what, but it is unsustainable as it is.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I remember when I discovered the Watchtower Corporation(tm) was no more than a scam. That was 11 years ago.

I thought that god would rain down fire and brimstone on Watchtower Corporation(tm) for their evil.

It didn't happen. It won't happen.

There is no God, or at least one that cares about our feelings or Watchtower Corporation(tm).

The Corporation(tm) will be around longer than us.

The Jobots are false friends. Stay if you want but you'll regret it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit