EU Court Ruling Against WT on Data-Protection

by cofty 113 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9

@doubter

I can't figure out why you're here. You're obviously very much still "in" (which means it's forbidden for you to be here). Are you hoping to get people to "come back"? Or are you just another troll who enjoys arguing for the sake of arguing? Every forum has trolls - even ex-JW ones. If you're hoping to "save" someone, I'd recommend leaving it to more persuasive members. I don't think your JW training equipped you for the kind of discussions found here. Most "still-in" JWs wouldn't be "still-in" if they had the practice of real research and actual intellectual debate. JW literature is a bad caricature of what education is.

• Doubter
    Doubter

Address my point, or don’t. My alleged “purpose“ for being here has nothing to do with the veracity of my arguments.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

@StarryNight

He's probably Richard Oliver, an old troll that has been banned and came back. He was a gay JW and the same spin he used to make that work somehow in his mind is the same spin he comes here with in everything else. His arguments have no veracity, only spin, and whether it's him or John Davis or Bobby or whatever made up name he has this time or next the delusion is on display and arguing with him is a waste of time. He just comes here to "keep us accountable" while refusing to hold himself or his cult accountable for anything. Even his name is the height of spin. He comes, he goes, he comes back, and is a legend in his own mind. He's allowed to come here and participate knowing that we would never be allowed to have these discussions with people of his kind, meaning his cult family. I personally don't think he should be given an opportunity he wouldn't give us, but I digress. He's just a troll, trying to win points with "lurkers" that he's hoping to be the Jesus for.

• Doubter
    Doubter

The diversion is strong here.

But at any rate, laws typically cut both ways. As a letter from the branch stated, it will serve to protect their privacy as well.

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9

@doubter

I choose "don't".

I have no obligation to chase down your scattered "points" that have nothing to do with the current discussion. It's frankly a waste of my time. Often, your response isn't even related (or even logical/coherent) to what I've said (refusing to counter my points). You pull up your stakes and move the goalposts (or create strawmen out in left field) whenever your previous arguments/points are falling apart. My time is valuable and I'll reserve it for worthy opponents.

*your purpose for being here is very pertinent to the veracity of your arguments...

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Free bag of troll food. Just purchased and before expiration date. However, I've found it to be useless. Whenever I feed the trolls they come back. Free to pick up from my front porch. Daylight pick ups only, please.

• Doubter
    Doubter

It’s a “waste of your time” but you’re still posting. Is it really a waste of your time? Starry?

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Free bale of straw. Still fresh. I have no use for it. My donkey died. If you know someone in need of some straw, it can be picked up on my front porch. Sitting next to troll food. Thx.

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9

@dubstepped

Thanks for the heads-up. My last few posts were a sort of "troll-test". I got all the confirmation I needed, but a second opinion of someone with previous experience is always appreciated.

• Doubter
    Doubter

I mean I get it. Anyone not nodding their head or those who critically analyze what you say is a “troll”.

Not much different than jw forums/blogs that think all differing opinions are from “apostates”.

I actually believed this place was different and was open to challenging viewpoints.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit