What is your opinion of the news media?

by minimus 491 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

He's not a dictator though. Look at the travel restriction and how it got shut down. You think he is just going to fli a switch on the media?

Some would say the BS with the democrats and MSM is also dictatorish and fascist ala hitler, these ideas are thrown out way too much. America is NOT like nazi germany.

and this

The leader of the free world calling the media the enemy of the American people

This has been becoming the general consensus of the people over the last several decades, MSM is dying and it's not because trump has been in office for a few weeks. People distrust the ignorant MSM. The internet is far more varied and powerful now. But they still have their platform.

When I watch a CNN so blatantly and disgustingly race bait, I do believe they are an enemy of the people. That is not news, its political agenda propaganda.

• just fine
    just fine

Oh for heavens sake - trump isn't going to ban the media. It's like saying the government is going to ban the Witnesses. It's talked about to drive people to hysterics.

• azor
    azor

Free I couldn't disagree with you more. "MSM the enemy of the people." You've bought into trumps rhetoric.

We are not a dictatorship due to the checks and balances that our system has had in place. I fear we are teetering on the edge though. This system has been eroded for decades by both sides of the aisle.

• azor
    azor

Just fine I quoted trumps words, not msm. Do words even matter any more.

• just fine
    just fine

You were not quoting either when you said " he has guns and bars behind him". Trump is not going to ban the media.

• just fine
    just fine

I feel like the media right now is Chicken Little running around screaming "the sky is falling".

• azor
    azor

Just fine is that not the case. I always worry more about those on power than the media. His attempt to undermine the media is a typical tactic of the power hungry.

• just fine
    just fine

But you are leaving out the part about how the media is undermining him as well.

Not saying it is right on either side.....

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    This system has been eroded for decades by both sides of the aisle

If you had actually read anything I have ever said on here thats exactly what I have been saying. I even reference the Iraq war as the biggest f-ckery damage by the MSM becoming more the news reporting, but an arm of government.

I feel like the media right now is Chicken Little running around screaming "the sky is falling".

Exactly. It's absurd.

My favorite was that blithering idiot f-ck trumpet Chris Cuomo (of CNN... self proclaimed “The Most Trusted Name in News), saying being called "fake news" was "like an ethnic disparagement" for journalists. Seriously? Put on your big boy pants Chris. *triggered* You are giving the orange one exactly what he wants, you crying like a baby lol.

Image result for triggered meme

• azor
    azor

Just fine is that not the case.I'm always more worried about those in power than the media. His attempt to undermine the media is a typical tactic of the power hungry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit