What is your opinion of the news media?

by minimus 491 Replies latest social current

• azor
    azor

Free I'm not talking about the media with that quote. I'm taking about the politicians.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

At the end of the day, I can't believe Trump complaining about news sources he doesn't like is worth crossing the street to nazi germany destruction of America. Although the MSM might try to have me believe otherwise... my mind is my own, and I entertain ideas of less outraged sound people. Comparing everything to Nazi germany is trendy, that doesn't make it reality

• just fine
    just fine

Here's my perspective : I can choose or choose not to get upset about anything. I choose to not follow the herd of the media and get crazy about everything or nothing. After my life as a Witness I have learned there is virtually nothing that is the end of the world, so why choose to live my life as if everything is the end of the world.

The media to me right now is nothing more than The Watchtower spouting their brand of the "truth" or the end of the world. They only have the effect you allow them to have.

• kpop
  • azor
    azor

Here we go again with crying they called Nazi. The new tactic of to many here and elsewhere is cry they called Nazi. What whiny little babies those who do that are.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    What he is doing now is in the same Arena as dictators have throughout the world in recent history.

I wonder who you could have been talking about... hmmmmmmm

• azor
    azor

Look everyone the demonization on full display. Hitler, Nazi used as a smear tactic by those we don't agree with. Not one person in this thread has made those comparisons.

This is how discourse is shut down. By yelling Nazi, or they called me a Nazi.

Truly pathetic.

• kpop
    kpop

I'm still waiting for an apology from Spolletta who said what I posted was fake news on page 41.

• azor
    azor

Free what a tremendous leap. So all dictators now mean Hitler. What utter BS. I was actually thinking more modern like putin. Who are the overly sensitive ones now.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I just don't think its a big deal. I think it's trendy to think it's a big deal. It's two ego's having a pissing match, Trump Vs. Entertainment-Media "news".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit