Time for a 'bad joke' thread (groan)

by Simon 101 Replies latest social humour

• Scully
    Scully

A lady got pulled over for speeding. The highway patrolman came up to the window and asked her for her driver's licence, vehicle registration and proof of insurance. She handed her documents to him and said "I guess this means you're going to give me an invitation to the Highway Patrolman's Ball, huh?"

The officer replied: "Highway patrolmen don't have balls."

He only realized what he'd said when the lady smirked to contain her laughter. He handed back her documents, closed his ticket pad, and bid her good day.

Love, Scully

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Putting on the flame retardant underwear for this one......

What do you call 25 Chinese people with skates on?

SARS on Ice

• nowisee
    nowisee

Moses says to God,

"we're your chosen people and you want us to cut off our WHAT????"

• Scully
    Scully

This comes under the category of "commercials I'd like to see, but probably never will":

Commercial for Campbell's Chunky Soup.... Luke Skywalker sitting at the table with various utensils in front of him, and a bowl of Chunky Soup.... trying to decide which utensil to use....

Darth Vader's voice overhead saying Use the Fork, Luke! Use the Fork!

Love, Scully

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Q: What do you call a 300 pound woman with a yeast infection?

A: A whopper with cheese

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I've told this one before, but it's long enough ago that the statute of limitations is up.

A man walks into a psychiatrists office wearing nothing but saran wrap. The psychiatrist says, "I can clearly see your nuts."

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Spunky Chik, that was truly awful.

A drunk guy stumbles out of a bar onto the sidewalk. He spots a nun approaching. He shoves her to the ground, and stands over her jeering "Well, you're not so tough after all are you batman?!!!"

Buhdumbump

• Makena1
    Makena1

For any fellow golfers out there:

It was a sunny Monday morning, and I was beginning my pre-shot routine, visualizing my upcoming shot when a voice came over the clubhouse loudspeaker - 'Would the gentleman on the Ladies tee back up the men's tee, please!' I was still deep in my routine, seemingly impervious to the interruption. Again the announcement - 'Would the MAN on the WOMEN'S tee kindly back up to the men's tee!'

I had had enough. I broke my stance, lowered my driver back to the ground and shouted, 'Would the announcer in the clubhouse kindly shut the hell up and let me play my second shot?'

ta dummmm

AND

A young man who was an avid golfer found himself with a few hours to spare one afternoon. He figured if he hurried and played very fast, he could get in nine holes before he had to head home. Just as he was about to tee off an old gentleman shuffled onto the tee and asked if he could accompany the young man as he was golfing alone. Not being able to say no, he allowed the old gent to join him.

To his surprise the old man played fairly quickly. He didn't hit the ball far, but plodded along consistently and didn't waste much time. Finally, they reached the 9th fairway and the young man found himself with a tough shot. There was a large pine tree right in front of his ball - and directly between his ball and the green.

After several minutes of debating how to hit the shot the old man finally said, "You know, when I was your age I'd hit the ball right over that tree."

With that challenge placed before him, the youngster swung hard, hit the ball up, right smack into the top of the tree trunk and it thudded back on the ground not a foot from where it had originally lay. <BR>

The old man offered one more comment, "Of course, when I was your age that pine tree was only three feet tall."

Cheers,

Makena

• dubla
  • searchfothetruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit