It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Good to hear, Kim! And also, I believe the countdown is now at 39 years. Only 39 years before Lloyd gives up trying to bring you to justice. Hang in there!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

How does he not know how terrible he looks? - yeah, the blond hair with dark roots looks f**kin awful.

Dying one's hair blond doesn't work for most people.

It would work, say, if you had fair eyebrows but naturally dark hair, 'cause then your dyed blond hair would match your naturally fair eyebrows.

I also think it looks great on black people (think Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man, lol).

But on Roy Devons it looks crap. And besides, didn't guys dying their hair blond go out of fashion in the late 90s?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

February has been a slow month for me because I've been battling a weirdly-lengthy cold-flu virus - could be something he picked up in Thailand, lol.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

JW's lose in Norway and actually have to pay the State's LEGAL FEES!!! Can you imagine the "sighing and moaning" up in WT HQ over THAT prospect! Losing money on top of money! Hilarious!

But I'm sure Lady-Boi Evans has more anal.....errrrr.....important things to stick his nose into.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He'll do some pompous "Watchtower in Focus" video with his new "team" all acting like they're the big experts on everything. In the meantime, everyone else has already done videos about Norway, going on a full day ago. The man is several days late and several dollars short already...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Only 39 years before Lloyd gives up trying to bring you to justice.

You do know that by then Lloyd will be 83 years old πŸ˜ƒ ... Kim this is for you πŸ˜‰

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

It’s almost as if he is trying to be late and not just a little but really obviously late with anything going on in JWland.

Or he misses it altogether perhaps because he was so late there is no point covering it now.

Then he gets it all wrong and misses the largest change in recent JW history and calls it a nothing burger. Yes the new light that if you die beforehand or are alive during Armageddon you have the same chance of being in paradise. And he called this a nothing burger.

Its as if he is trying to be bad at what he does πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• Simon
    Simon

Although religion is a big-money business, it's not a big advertising business for advertisers. They make money by people donating it directly.

Likewise online, you're rarely going to get high-value ads from advertisers seeking out your content to match to their ads, it's simply poorly monetizable and it's doubly so when your content is just anti-religious. Lloyd is likely aware of this which is why he doesn't feel compelled to put work into content, because it doesn't directly make money. Instead, he seeks out people to donate to him directly.

Even more so now than 5-10 years ago as the era of cheap money and Google effectively buying success by throwing money around has ended. YouTube is in severe decline, and is increasingly annoying to use .

Of course he doesn't think forward enough to realize that the income is still indirectly linked to his content - those people are only there, aware of him, and contributing because of the content and when he stops working on that he'd be in a slow decline even if he hadn't set fire to everything.

In the meantime, he doesn't feel any immediate need to work harder to turn things around. But just as the decline process is slow, so too the reversal would also be slow - even if he keeps his nose to the grindstone (and c'mon, he should! LOL) any recovery would be slow. Honestly, I doubt he has the work ethic to do it especially as it would now be without the free work - he's never put the work into his channel that he claims, it's always been the fruit of other people's labor.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    YouTube is in severe decline, and is increasingly annoying to use

Agreed. If I ever need to view YouTube content I'll use NewPipe to do it.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Come on, I'm sure Lloyd could find a few sponsors willing to help him stay afloat.

"Hello, dear viewers. Today's video is sponsored by OnlyFans..."

"Well hello there! Today's video is sponsored by Lovely Lady Asian Tours..."

"Today's video has a special sponsor, viewers! Welcome, Elise's Edibles!"

"Today's sponsor is the local chapter of the Church of Scientology. Now, hang on a second, I know what you're thinking. But hear me out..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit