It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I don’t think, based on Lloyd’s very recent behaviour, thst tibor’s exit was “mutual”…..he’s acting like a butt hurt fool….indicating to me that he has been rejected 🤷‍♀️

And he would have got away with it all except for...😉

🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

It's very likely Kim. Any way for you to get in touch with him for an interview?

• Simon
    Simon
    My two cents, as I said earlier. I sense that the strike of the court system in Croatia is ending soon and Lloyd knows already that the result of his frivolous lawsuit is becoming public. So he's trying to withdraw from the public. Keeping only YouTube where he can delete any comment he doesn't like.

This. Exactly this.

He knows there are going to be awkward questions and he simply can't answer them, so he's running away to the only platform he can delete other people's comments.

What a pussy.

As for people using his daughters name? HE did that while talking about his sexual indiscretions and regular use of prostitutes!

Just as when it comes to copyright, he's a complete hypocrite and wants a completely different set of rules for him vs the rest of the world.

You can run but you can't hid Lloyd - your YouTube channel will be removed next.

• Simon
    Simon
    I don’t think, based on Lloyd’s very recent behaviour, that Tibor’s exit was “mutual”

Me neither. My thinking is simpler - Lloyd does nothing but lie, it's endless. I've known other people like that who lie even when there is no real reason to, about things that are unimportant - they seem to do it because they get a kick out of "getting away with fooling people". If he's claiming something, he's most likely lying. So if he says "mutual", it means he either didn't want to pay him or Tibor didn't want to work for him, the only "mutual" involved in that is likely contrived, such as if Tibor didn't want to work for less money.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    As for people using his daughters name? HE did that while talking about his sexual indiscretions and regular use of prostitutes!

My tweet had zero connection with he as an abuser and his daughter. He used his daughters for months as marketing tools by the way just a few days before each end of month. And.. and...

And ... If he really cared about his daughters he wouldn't have left them for a 2 month holiday to "fuck" young girls. Apologies for my language Simon et al., but this is more effective and realistic than saying "dating" a sex worker

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

"Alas" - A Haiku by Lloyd Evans

One month vacation.
    Two months, let's stay for Christmas.
    Young girls. Addiction.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Any way for you to get in touch with him for an interview?

If he reached out wanting to do an interview I would be happy to oblige. With all that he has been through dealing with Lloyd day in and day out, my guess would be that he is in therapy learning how to delete the Lloyd experience from his memory 🤷‍♀️

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    My tweet had zero connection with he as an abuser and his daughter.

Just the facts fake lloyd 👍

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

"Progress Without Sexual Repression" - A Haiku by Lloyd Evans

My activism.
    Focus is impossible.
    Constant erection.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

UNSINKABLE? 😜

Share this

Google+