It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    my guess would be that he is in therapy..

đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

By the way , the 44 y\o PMS drama queen high on "edible" gummy bears, Is still on Facebook and Instagram. also funny he does this right after xavier Ortiz , Mark O'Donnell and his wife made a few tweet about is Jaracz video, and the TTATT film...Maybe, a big maybe he didn't want to answer embarassing question about that.? So he just blame everything on kim ,,,again . He really need a break, in a nice quiet room with padded walls and floor, with a white jacket that ties in the back...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

In the Jaracz video, he said he was :kick out of the TTATT docu, thrown under a bus , all this to satisfy a hate mobs. That would be all of you by the way , not me I'm adorable

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

OMFG I can't believe it. Lloyd has closed his Patreon account too!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    OMFG I can't believe it. Lloyd has closed his Patreon account too!

Are you sure?

I can still see it up as www.paxxxxn.com/cedars with 463 members.

No?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    means he either didn't want to pay him or Tibor didn't want to work for him, the only "mutual" involved in that is likely contrived, such as if Tibor didn't want to work for less money.

We think we know Lloyd but Tibor had a front row seat to the action. If he was making noises about not affording him at 478 patrons, you can just imagine what he was telling him at 387. Tibor’s finally figured out the nature of the grift as he’s heard it all before. All this talk about “paying salaries”, as it turns out the only salary Lloyd was concerned about was his own.

As the patrons trickled away and Lloyd couldn’t be bothered to come back from holiday primed and ready, Tibor’s red line was his salary and he wasn’t taking any less regardless of workload.

So he set a boundary and Lloyd crossed it. He was careful to state that Tibor was leaving as a result of his company being dissolved but it’s likely the other way round.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

A silver Krugerrand is worth round $30 or more depending on condition.

A 1/10 oz gold Krugerrand is worth about $250.

1/4 oz gold - $600-$700

1 oz gold - almost $2000

Jabba the Hutt melting down on Twitter and deleting his account on a Saturday ?

PRICELESS

The part that made me laugh out loud was hearing the old “I have a pen and a voice” line recycled from 8 years ago (the “Je Suis Charlie” campaign).

It was either that or Lloyd’s go-to favourite:

”A multi-billion dollar cult cannot silence me and if you think you can - good luck!”

I swear he gets his favourite clap-back lines from a fortune cookie.

He’ll be back though. He’s eager to drop the “cedars” and anything JW related, and that handle was outdated since JW Survey is no more.

Lloyd - Since you are a fan of using “Silvio’s mob” as an adjective, I don’t suppose you have ever watched The Sopranos? Since you have more than enough time on your hands, give it a binge or a re-watch. You’ll understand why hearing that is so funny.

Thank God Kim is Italian. It wouldn’t sound the same if we were to hear “Schwartz’s mob” over and over.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

See Kim for more details - if you order it and it doesn't fit - don't worry you can BLAME KIM!!đź‘Ť

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Shutting down his Patreon - his access to free money from the gullible - is the very last this he would do, ever!

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Here is my conspiracy for the day that I have no evidence for. Just wild speculation. Lloyd is shutting things down because Dijana is suing him for custody/support and he’s trying to get ahead of it. He has to freeze and move his assets so he can claim to be poor to the court. This reeks of “good timing” if she is divorcing him proper. There is no reason to turn off the tap other than it hurts you in the short term to have the revenue.

I’m also curious if he’ll get a cease and desist in the mail and will have to pull that YouTube video. He’s playing a dangerous game with that especially since he directly monetized it.

Chef’s kiss if he is getting sued by Dijana who will no doubt use his video and internet history against him AND at the same time getting sued for defamation for leaking something supposedly told to him in confidence.

This guy is the MVP of hypocrisy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit