It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

This month it was a cold-flu virus. In November or December he was on vacation. In October he was too "distracted" by closing his company. In September he wasn't doing anything because of the "defamation campaign" agianst him. I can't remember why he said he couldn't fulfill any pledges in August but he basically took that whole month off.

What are we guessing as to his excuse for doing a paltry amount of work for March, one of the girls is sick? The weather? I'm guessing he'll say it was more difficult than he realized to get his new "team" together and "bring them up to speed."

• JeffT
    JeffT

I was going to say (again) that I don't think the word "churn" means what he thinks it does. I've changed my mind. It is probably the best word we have to describe what he does.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

If this is causing him so much trauma, then he should seek help to come to terms with that trauma, not revisit it every day. Some people make videos as a form of therapy to come to some sort of acceptance. Apparently, Lloyd does it to stay the perpetual victim.

• Debra02
    Debra02

Anyone know what that new letter from the court was about dated 21st February?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Lloyd Evans:

Unable to Master his penis, but 100% able to master the craft of procrastination for his own benefit.

Incredible.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    It's very difficult to keep dipping into my religious experience - a source of profound personal trauma

"...in fact, it's so difficult and traumatic that I made it my fucking profession."

(I know, I know, it's not an actual profession. But we work with what we've got.)

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

JeffT, I was thinking the same. I do think that some of his performances could be described as stomach-churning, so there's that.

LMsA: the closest thing I could do to get into character was to rub my pelvic area

Keep doing that, and you might start receiving texts from Gobbler69 Lloyd.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    been battling a weirdly-lengthy cold-flu virus...hoping to get a video...at the end of the month) but despite my best efforts it just hasn't worked out ...

I think you will all be happy to know that his "lengthy cold virus" didn't affected his voice , at the end of the month (the 27 0f february) he put a video of himself SINGING is boring Guinea pig song on the Uncover Open Mic Zagreb Instagram ! LIAR !

And according to the compagny wall of business site ,his Ipsilon Media doo comp. was close January 15 2024 .He problably started to file some paper work ,back In October, to dissolved his compagny but again he LIED to his Patreon 🤬🤬🤬

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    a lot more time, effort and thought needs to go into each upload

Another thing , maybe if he didn't took all his precious time in February to make that Stupid video of his Stand-up ( uploaded feb.20) when he was still recuperating from his terrible ''virus", he would have had the time to make a video about some JW crap , for his Patreon ! That's what they Really give you some $$$ for after all .

And Yes we all saw how "traumatize" you really were being an JW , when you make a lot of stupid and boring joke about it in your comedy routine. Excuse me ,but the only one that are traumatized here his all the people ,including some of us who watch that Stupid video , not to mention people who heard your Nasally singing voice , and your Booooooring song . Good thing that we could hardly hear you singing with all the people talking and laughing ,not paying any attention to you ,in that tiny club ... You should have been so mad ...hope they didn't add more stress to your " fragile mental health"...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    , especially the 443 of you currently supporting it as patrons and channel members.

When he wrote this he had 366 paying Patreon , which means he only have 77 paying Youtuber ? Even thought he said his Youtube channel got 800 new subscribers ? Well now it's more 358 Patreon left and the day is not over yet... Hope those numbers won't be to Traumatizing for you Liar ! Well there's always mushrooms ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit