It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Cedars Yes, if you commit a crime against someone in a certain country broadly speaking you can't just hide in another part of the world.

Maybe ...if we're talking an actual crime, like a terrorist mass murderer or serial killer. Even then only if there's an extradition treaty.

But Cedars "crime".... isn't one.

He's doing it for the same reason he mentions the whole gay thing. He's signalling his followers. It's all bullshit. Empty-headed point scoring against other people, or for himself.

That “I would have liked the option to be gay” is more reflective of him trying to score points as a progressive than him trying to out himself as one.

👍🏻Natch.

I have always thought the reason he told Kim and Bob about it is because he wanted to have sex with 1 or both of them. I feel 99% sure this is right but that is just me.

Me too, unfortunately. He's got no filter when it comes to women's comfort.
    He's a pervert. Not in a regular "let's try-something-new-with-the-misses" way, either. But a creepy, inappropriate "stick-it-anywhere" weirdo way.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He also went around claiming that copyright only applied to things sold for profit and had his ass handed to him over that, and doesn't seem to grasp that soliciting prostitutes is a crime even if some cult tampered with your sexuality, so he's not exactly the legal expert on anything.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The funny part is that he worded it to imply that the crimes were committed in Croatia. Or, at least, that it's the sort of crime that Croatia would assume jursidiction over. Unless the M7 were part of a global money-laundering scheme or shipping drugs over there, I'd say extradition is a long shot. My guess is that there isn't a law on the books that deals with holding a metaphorical mirror up to an idiot's face, since that isn't much of a crime. More like a public service.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I'd say extradition is a long shot.

What Sisak Municipal Court judge is going to have the gravitas to forward an extradition request to the Croatian Foreign Ministry, all on behalf of a man they cannot even locate or even provide his current address?

What is absolutely insane is that he actually believes this is likely to happen. Extradition is not happening. It’s a notoriously difficult and lengthy process. If it were easy, why isn’t Julian Assange facing trial in the US after over a decade of detention? Why is Roman Polanski still dining out after pleading guilty to a CSA charge and then absconding prior to sentencing?

And Jabba the Hutt thinks he can get 7 people from all over the world in a Sisak court for retweets and video commentary regarding his disastrous livestream?

He’s doing it from the relative safety of the Croatian legal system because if he goes to the US/UK/Aus and sues, it’s going to be prohibitively expensive and he’s exposing himself to a counter suit that has a high probability of being successful.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Like we all keep saying; What crime? Pointing out that he cheated on his family with Thailand prostitutes apparently is a crime in his mind.

Lloydy prostitution in Croatia & Thailand is a CRIME!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Lloydy is getting desperate.

Not only is he exploiting Jessica in his latest, but according to the description he's bashing his JW in-laws

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Looks like he didn't even brush their hair before putting them on. This is not an involved, caring father at all. Probably rolls them out of bed, throws some sugary cereal and cartoons in their face, and tunes out until it's time to use them to make a point.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I will correct the above statement. Lloyds wishes. He forced his wife to leave, I think if it wasn't for Lloyd's strongarming his wife would still be in the truff. Obviously he doesn't yield the power he had over his wife as he did before and he's trying desperately to take back control.

If they do go back, it is game over for Lloyd, he will have no one, but he only has himself to blame.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Disgusting exploitation of his daughter just to beg for some views.

What about not showing your minor daughter to the whole world, you prick scumbag? You really have no clue about the concept of CONSENT.

Also, I know it's not fair to judge people according to their physical appearance, but your personality is as repulsive as you look. Sorry not sorry.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Yeah, this is the same guy who griped about his family's privacy and worried that his daughters might learn too much about daddy when they get old enough to Google. Now they'll be able to see themselves on the same YT channel where their dad once livestreamed an in-depth look at his marital and family problems and confessed to seeing prostitutes on the regular.

It looks like he's pissed that his wife's parents are giving the children religious instruction "in violation of her parents wishes." I wonder if their mother is really all that concerned about it. I guess things would've been different if the girl's father hadn't destroyed their marriage because he's a raging narcissist and creep. He never passes up a chance to minimize his behavior, even when he is complaining about the direct consequences of that behavior.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit