It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    I get the impression that she has done as much as she feels safe doing.

This rings true. He is very controlling, we've seen that with those who finally wake up to his manipulation. He is quite a dangerous person and he does seem to have kept Dijanna's family to ransom to a certain extent. by the sounds of his previous rants.

Jana is just another victim of his manipulation. Narcissists and sociopaths are very good at seeking out empathetic people. But that does not mean those empathetic people should blame themselves for being sucked in. No one wants to see another person to be somewhat of a questionable character.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

New update on the Ipsilon Media doo. Is that mean we won't see the 2023 financial summary ?

https://www.companywall.hr/tvrtka/ipsilon-media-doo/MMLvSWeC

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    New update on the Ipsilon Media doo.

I haven't heard a rational reason behind closing it other than that his donations were not what he felt they should be and Dijana/Tibor needed to be let go. Okay, but why was it necessary to close the company? There was still a fair amount of donations that were rolling in and he actually was dropping salaries from payroll. Was it because his wife's name was on it as a director?

Something happened last summer which all culminated in his "Aftermath" video. I don't know when the divorce was initiated. Could have been when he moved out considering Croatia's legendary "glacially slow" legal system. But I tend to believe that she was the one who closed the final door on their marriage last summer and filed. It all seemed to happen round then, from the removal of production credits on his videos and him never mentioning her again, which was in contrast to his begging stunts last April where it was Dijana this, Dijana needs a job... Up until then his remarks were that they were separated but the door wasn't closed on a possible reconciliation however unlikely it might have been.

The Aftermath video sounded like Jabba the Hutt was there to settle accounts. Faced with an expensive divorce, complete with child support in line with him making more than Croatia's median salary and her having no job experience, it sounded to me like there were a lot of things going on and he was pushing all of the blame onto the M7, quite unfairly.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

It'll be interesting to see if this money-grubbing loser actually pays child support. If he fails to do so, might we actually see Dijanna come on here and actually spill the beans about Chins?

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I just assumed he closed it to try and hide his assets ahead of a divorce.

A former elder in one of my previous halls went off with a sister in the kh.

He was a wealthy man with a thriving business and lots of property.

He claimed though that he lived in one of his own very humble, modest apartments and he did not have much assets/money in the bank to his name at the time of his divorce.

Strangely, just a year or so later he was living a very salubrious property in a well to do area with his business suddenly thriving again.

Last I heard he and his new partner were attending a kh near his new house to try and create a new life for themselves together...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I'm curious , where did L.and Dijana get married ? In croatia or the U.k ? If they got married in the U.k would it be a problem if she ask for a divorce in Croatia ? And I know it's just me but I always find it weird that there is no photos of there wedding anywhere. I could understand why he would not want to post photos with his or hers parents in it , but there must be at least one photos of just the 2 of them ...In his book those he even mention his wedding ?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    he does seem to have kept Dijanna's family to ransom to a certain extent. by the sounds of his previous rants.

Aside from those execrable letters he sent to Dijana, for which I have no words, the way he blackmailed her long-suffering parents with the threat of denying them their only grandchild (at the time), demonstrates the emotional response he reverts to, time and again, are the crumbs he picked up at the table of a controlling and abusive cult.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

Could someone please post the letters everyone is talking about?

and what is the entire story behind them?

thanks

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I'm curious , where did L.and Dijana get married ? In croatia or the U.k ?

It is in his book:

We wed in the registry office at Malinska, a picturesque town on the Croatian coast, on July 14, 2007. After officially tying the knot we had a Witness ceremony on the balcony of a local hotel.

So it was a Croatian marriage both in registration and physically. The question is whether or not they registered their marriage in the UK. If not, that would provide better insight as to what his standing in the UK was as well as his eventual desire to relocate.

I just assumed he closed it to try and hide his assets ahead of a divorce.

It doesn't work that way. Unless Croatia has some medieval divorce laws, anything acquired during the marriage is considered marital property. If he dissolved the company thinking he gets to take all the assets for himself. he can think again. There are records for all of that and the family court magistrate would be none too pleased that he stole significant marital assets and is now claiming to be dead broke for purposes of child support/alimony implications.

• lloydevansinfo
    lloydevansinfo
    Could someone please post the letters everyone is talking about?

They are on www.lloydevans.info

Lloyd Evans - 16 December 2021 Letter to Dijana

Above is the letter sent to Dijana in response to a letter or hers after he got caught with women (photos on a shared iCloud) in Austin Texas in November 2021. Lloyd has proposed an open marriage, Dijana had initially agreed, but as soon as she found out the depth Lloyd was taking it to (picking up women in their family car) she backed out. Lloyd intended to hold her to that and this letter reflects his feelings about it.

Lloyd Evans - 12 January 2022 Letter to Dijana

Above is the letter Lloyd sent to Dijana from Thailand the morning after she informed him in a marital counseling session that we was going to divorce him. Again he had gotten caught with pics with Thai sex workers (or hotel maids, depending on how literal you wish to read into it) on a shared iCloud.

Reader discretion is advised. They are an incredibly difficult read and can be triggering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit