It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2651 Replies latest jw friends

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

his Patrons drop to 422 again. ( the first of Nov it was that number.) Is it just me I have a feeling he's up to something? He only did so far 2 videos, that he even didn't bother to put on his Facebook page and now this post on Patreon. I would love to know what "excuses" he has this time...I wonder if your a free patron you can see the rest of the post...Unless someone in here have acces to it?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

From Nov. 18 ...Wonder if he mention this in his Patreon post...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

DerekMoors I agree he’d probably get nowhere trying to take a job with a regular boss. But I guess that’s not what he’ll do, he’ll look for another opportunity to get other people to work for him for free. There’s plenty around. Our system is based on it.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

The dumbest thing ever is if for those years he was YouTubing had he tried to learn the art of it, he would have no problem finding a job. Companies are desperate for good content people and they usually pay well too. The only thing he's managed to master is being a smug interviewer. Unfortunately for him, there aren't many jobs that need a smug broadcaster for ex-JW and religious content.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

So he takes 5-1/2 weeks to post something on Patreon (Oct. 17 to Nov. 23). In that time, he posted a voicemal call-in video, a video on the India blast, and two interviews.

So again, he's not even putting out 1 video a week as he said was his aim during his last whiny pity party.

I think he's gone beyond "his heart isn't in it anymore" and now he just outright hates it. JW stuff is boring and dull especially when compared to fucking around on your guitar and being on stage in clubs, even if they are tinier than a Manhattan apartment. He has to pretend to care about other people's stories for interviews, which was always difficult for him but now even more so since they're not bringing in the dollars. I think he made like $45 in superchat donations during his last interview...?

It is interesting that he lost like 3 or 4 patrons AFTER posting whatever he said above. His drop-off may be slowing down but his followers obviously just aren't buying his bullshit like they used to.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

"I just wanted to reach out and apologise for being fairly quiet lately, including with the monthly perks like the Zoom calls..."

Sooo... did he skip out on another Zoom call?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

By the sound of it he’s given up on Zoom calls altogether. What would he say to them anyway?

His interviews were terrible. He got some pretty interesting people to come on the channel, like Jim Penton, but LE spent most of the time telling the interviewee how much he knows about the topic himself, and his own opinions on everything. A complete waste of everyone’s time.

I think his channel might grind to a complete halt, but he’ll still collect the money, of course. The ironic thing at this point is that occasional videos probably only succeed in reminding a few of his absent-minded followers to unsubscribe. So he’s probably better off posting no videos at all than a paltry amount.

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

bit is hand off ?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    "Bit his hand off" == bro fan with some cash wanted to take a trip to Thailand as well, but didn't know where all the "best" spots are located. So he's bringing Lloyd along for a guide. And Lloyd benefits by "recharging his creative batteries".. i.e. double teaming the "definitely older than 20" girls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit