Are You Horrifed if Someone Goes Into a “Massage Parlor”?

by minimus 81 Replies latest jw friends

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

I'd turn my nose up if a friend of mine went into a massage parlour. All the talk about personal freedoms and it's none of my business doesn't alter the fact that I'd think it was pretty yukky and the person concerned would go way down in my esteem.

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme
    Robert Kraft likely has dozens of women throwing themselves at him everyday.

What evidence is there of that?

Personally what a person does with their own time, as long as it is not harming another person is their own business, and doesn't bother me.

I think that's the point, if the girls are forced to work their as slaves then you are harming someone.

But I agree - though its an anathema to evangelical republicans - consenting adults should be able to do anything they want as long as it does not harm others. (their god, like jehober, cares more about where someones dick or tongue is, than helping people living in poverty, or horror.) Of course I am a liberal, so the whole "life liberty" thing has a lot of meaning to me, as it does to I am sure most of you.

If you could take the crime aspect out of it (like in the Netherlands) it's insane that prostitution is not legal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit