Are You Horrifed if Someone Goes Into a “Massage Parlor”?

by minimus 81 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I tried to edit it Ms. Shirley but it didn’t take. I knew you wouldn’t be able to comprehend what I was trying to say so I will help you to figure this out. It should have said massage parlor. I hope that helps you out, dear.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Yeah, thanks, I had no idea that massge parlir meant massage parlor, although all the other comments responding to you somehow managed to spell it right and they all have massage parlor in them, but, I had no clue whatsoever as to what you meant, thanks for the clarification Min

• flipper
    flipper

" Does this stuff upset you that some men have gone into a massage parlor for possibly more than a massage " ?

Not near as much as it bothers me that President Trump stated he can " grab " women by the pussy any time he wants with no punishment. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

What's baffling when this happens, men like Kraft have vast resources. Why would they go to a massage parlor in a strip mall of all places. Is Kraft a cheapskate? It seems pathetic.

• minimus
    minimus

Flipper, it doesn’t surprise me that you would bring Trump into the discussion. That’s an example of Trump Derangement . Regarding Shirley, I’m glad you were finally able to figure things out.

• minimus
    minimus

Frozen, I don’t get why billionaires would go to a strip mall for a rub and tug either.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I may have been judgmental. I didn't know the strip mall had a nail salon AND an Outback Steakhouse, too. Get a mani/pedicure, have a nice massage with stress relief, and finish with one of those Bloomin' Onion things with baby back ribs. Not a bad way for a billionaire to spend the afternoon.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Happy to say that this sort of thing has not been a criminal act in Australia for a long time, No street action that I know off in the suburb where live. In fact, the only time i've noticed street action in Sydney was in a gay area that I walked through on my way home (when I was working).

• Simon
    Simon

There's possibly a lot more free choice involved if a woman lets someone "grab them by the pussy" vs someone being coerced and forced to work because they were victims of sex trafficking! There's also a difference between someone claiming something (trying to talk themselves up) and someone being caught by the police committing an actual crime.

It's astounding that anyone would use something like this to show off their Trump hate. Really, how utterly sad shallow desperate and uncaring to use victims in this way.

Anyone who contributes to such a trade deserves the full force of the law to come down on them and then some. The guy can afford to pay someone who choses to make a trade of their own accord, that instead he victimizes people means he should forfeit a lots of it.

• LV101
    LV101

Come on re/the degenerate, crazy, locker-room, talk, re/President Trump. Enough already -- compared to Ole Hil and Dirty Bill he's a saint! Trump's wealth is an aphrodisiac to begin with -- ole Clinton had to connive and use physical abuse to get the women until he had a measure of power as president. At least he pays for it and doesn't black their eye or bust their lips up raping them! We'd certainly know by now if he did! Hey, maybe Dirty Bill can start getting massages -- no, he'd have to pay something for the body massage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit