Are You Horrifed if Someone Goes Into a “Massage Parlor”?

by minimus 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What really is puzzling in this story is the man in question is quite rich and he could afford a high class hooker up to a high class hotel room for some you know what ?

Very discreet and no one to know, actually there are many rich type businessmen that do this.

Weird that he go to some small brothel and end up getting caught.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

It was probably the risk of getting caught red handed that could explain his behaviour. Dose it bother me? Provided they are both willing, what he dose behind closed doors is his own business, although his current wife may take another view.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Must be the poles changing the compass is off a bit. Still Totally ADD

• LV101
    LV101

There aren't enough limos in NV to haul the men to the brothels outside the county lines and it's legal. Must be better rates for business men at the conventions vs. the professional hookers at Caesars, Bellagio, etc. Can't imagine Kraft being so negligent at a normal mall - he could bump into anyone.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Frozen, I don’t get why billionaires would go to a strip mall for a rub and tug either

To Frozen and Min - I bet if you two girls won a jackpot lottery with such an excess amount in your bank account, you would be paying for things that you thought were silly that other folks paid for , just like the ol' rub and tug at the local mall.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Three thoughts:

1. I think the denial of human sexuality is one of the "great" accomplishments of Christianity, especially the Western and Protestant versions. Humanity is fortunate that the sex drive is stronger than any Sunday sermon. I think men in particular are reviled because their sexual arousal is SO much more obvious than the female's, and then men have a finale in which they attempt to emulate the fountains at the Bellagio in Las Vegas.

see: Bellagio Fountains

{Yeah, really, that's what we all wish we could do! But the "Church Ladies" and their Pastors tell us that The Great Potter made us "filthy" and "disgusting."}

Understand I'm not suggesting that a guy should just whip it out and rub one out on any odd occasion -- that is what Aposta-Fests are for! <---relax, I'm joking! Aposta-fests are for serious spiritual questing. Right?

2. What was #2??? I'm distracted by distant throbbing... oh, yeah. "Guys have needs" is not a lie, it is a precise summary of biological truth. Send your Dad a Thank You card. But there's a minefield - this Robert Kraft fellow knows that some of the women he might meet at a "respectable" social gathering are gold-diggers. The girls on the street might be more honest about their motives. Yeah, but who sets out to ADD to the misery of sex slaves? Aren't there any friendly, attractive, eager nymphos around? At least Lefty isn't sick, isn't a gold-digger, and isn't going to seek pal-imony for being a "good sport."

3. SEX ROBOTS are here. Since before there was silicone (1950) there have been guys in laboratories trying to get the "look and feel" just right. It don't come easy, as the song tells us. Buy progress has been made, and guys are now able to arrange for a date with "Synthia" (my favorite fem-bot name) coutesy of UPS or DHL.

Your grandsons are going to enjoy a healthier world than our grandfathers did.

By the way, I was stunned -- STUNNED, I tell you! -- at how little our Robert Kraft was paying for his job-du-jour.

Maybe he was just willing to get the deed done with little concern for aesthetics or artistry.

Go ahead, call me a pig.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Sounds like someone is asking for permission.

• Simon
    Simon
    Provided they are both willing, what he dose behind closed doors is his own business

Someone who has been trafficked is not willing, they are being raped.

It's stops being his business when it starts being a serous crime.

Jail. He can become Bobba's bitch and learn what it's like.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

"I bet if you two girls"

OMG! Did you just assume my gender? It's 2019, not 1919! This is all we need to know about living in Trump's America. I'm literally shaking with rage.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Frozen - do you have a sense of humor? You really haven't heard anyone say "you two ladies" are you girls" when referring to two men before?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit