The "Trinity" is not Biblical.

by Revealed 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Revealed
    Revealed

Simple.

You cannot find the word there (or many of the comical variations such as: a Triune Godhead, the Triunity, Co-Equal God Beings, Godhead, a Hypostaic Union, Divine essences, Divine Natures, a God-the-Son, a God-the-GHOST, Hypostasis, Homoousios, Perichoresis , a Godman, Omnipresence, Incarnation, a God who is a Sacred Mystery, a God 'in three persons', Dual natures, a reincarnate God, a first person of the trinity, a second person of the trinity, a third person of the trinity, Godness, a Tri-Unity or a multipersonal God), or any of the so-mentioned aspects.

Jehovah identified Himself (not 'Themselves") as on One God, as did Jesus and all the prophets.

So, come, let us know of the simple twists of the Clergy!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Revealed,

Welcome to the forum.

Are counting time on this largely ex-Witness site.

Is it OK now for JWs to talk to Apostates on anti-Watchtower forums?

Wonderful if that's the case.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Answer his question please.

Does it matter what his motive is? After all, aren't we here to help? Not be sarcastic?

• waton
    waton

Revealed, welcome, you might be relieved to know, that many here are left cold by the proposition.

subjects like that might be completely answered one day without any resorting to scripture.

• Revealed
    Revealed

Hi V!

Jesus did preached to apostates to his God and Father, so I do the same, regardless of the Org!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I never really did care about this doctrine. You have one tyrant that wants us all miserable and enslaved with no real future. You have one that is nothing but the archetype of the perfect slave. And you have the force used to implement this disaster on us. I, for one, do not want to worship this triple abomination, as a Trinity or not.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

99.9% Christianity accepts the trinity. I wonder why?

NO I don't..lol

• Revealed
    Revealed

No, they are not Christians...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Revealed you may be interested in this link to a webinar with Dr. Bart Ehrman who is going to answer the following questions:

Soon after Jesus’ death, his disciples claimed that he was God

What did they mean by that? Was he the One and Only God, Yahweh?

Did they think he was God before he died, during his public ministry?

Did he himself think so? Did he say so?

In this lecture, we will look at what the evidence actually tells us

He is widely accepted as one of the world's foremost New Testament scholars, a master of Divinity and PhD professor at the university of Carolina, Chapell Hill.

This is the link to the webinar https://ehrman.thrivecart.com/bart-webinar/?affiliate=mythvision

• Revealed
    Revealed

One that LISTENS to Christ, instead of the Clergy, IS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit