The "Trinity" is not Biblical.

by Revealed 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• titch
    titch

But, if those healings did occur, I have been wondering...Why won't god heal amputees? Have there been any recorded instances, with absolute proof, of people who have their limbs--- arms, hands, legs, feet---that were amputated---miraculously restored? Just wondering. Respectfully submitted.....

Titch.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

The Technique of the preacher knowing about sick people in the crowd is an age old cheating method. The Preacher uses his intelligence personal to gather info about the Sick persons in the crowd, before the meeting, and would call out names during the preaching. This is done worldwide by most of the Christian preachers.

As titch said, can an amputee get his organ back in the healing process? NO.

Can terminally sick people be cured? NO

My friend who was a pastor recently died of a sudden cardiac arrest. He was only 52 and had 2 school going children. He preached about Jesus all the time and was very sincere. How about this.

Of course I appreciate the good things Christianity has done. Schools and hospitals and Home for the aged and Destitute.

But it does these Pseudo Scientific and Fraudulent preaching methods also.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

@ Titch and EverApostate

Yes there are frauds and liars...and no I have never seed an amputee's limb restored.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    Vanderhoven7 . I appreciate your Honest response.

So why so called "Christian Faith healers" heal Amputees and raise the dead. Jesus did those and Promised that his followers would even do better than him.

All those Christian Claims are "Jesus healed my stomach pain, back pain and so on".

Why dont Genuine people on wheel chair walk, on faith healing meetings ?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Well to be fair EverApostate, I don't consider Velma's healing or Ginny's healing trivial. And I am thankful for my son Sean's healing, although it may seem minor, he owned and ran a gym at the time, so after months of excruciating knee pain, I was and am grateful for smaller mercies.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    Vanderhoven7 Good to know that your loved ones are healed !
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Appreciate that EverApostate!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Why won't god heal amputees?

For the same reason God allows wicked ess. According to the Bible, at some point in time God will act to resurrect the dead and heal the sick, etc.

God not taking action now does not debunk Jesus’s miracles.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

“The trinity is not biblical”. This is an argument that has been going on for some 1500 years, and unlikely to be resolved anytime soon!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The Trinity is not Biblical...Okaaay!

If my memory serves me right neither are WT's long list of 'Theocratic' expressions...to name just a few:

1) Jehovah

2) Pioneer

3) Regular Pioneer

4) Auxiliary Pioneer

5) Special Pioneer

6) Governing Body

7) Governing Body Helper

8) Field Service Time

9) Disfellowship

10) Shun/Shunning

11) Blood Transfusion

12) Door To Door Ministry

13) District Convention

14) Circuit Assembly

15) Low Hour Publisher

16) Inactive Publisher

17) Regular Publisher

18) Judicial Committee

19) Appeal Committee

20) He/She Is On Restriction

21) Good Association

22) Bad Association

Damn...this cult has a vocabulary all its own! -:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit