The "Trinity" is not Biblical.

by Revealed 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Revealed
    Revealed

I have JESUS' own words to deny the 'Trinity'.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Trying to Proving the Divinity of the Bible is as futile as trying to prove the divinity of other religious books.

Ok, Trinity is not found in the Bible Agree. That doesn’t make the Bible Superior or Attest itself to be Gods Word, as claimed.

The supposed Jesus was as ignorant as like the common man of those times. If he was divine he would have spoken about our Solar System, Stars , Universe, Gravity and germs.

And this human sacrifice (To supposedly forgive the Hypothetical sins of the world) is a barbaric ancient practice. It is totally illegal now , morally wrong, cruel and criminal, as always. Why Glorify it?

BTW, I was a protestant Christian for 32 years and a JW for 11 years and an Atheist now.

• JohnKG
    JohnKG

There's a kind of beauty in a brainwashed person.

• Revealed
    Revealed

One claim at a time please.

"Ok, Trinity is not found in the Bible Agree. That doesn’t make the Bible Superior or Attest itself to be Gods Word, as claimed." Who has claimed this?

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Billions of People in this world

• Revealed
    Revealed

Hahahahahahahahahaha! The billions believe the Trinity is in it!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes Revealed, I believe all Christians are made kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Rev.1:6 "You also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ … But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light" (1 Peter 2:5-9).

So why do you, who denies the title Christian to others and claims to be saved, forgiven and sanctified by the blood of Christ yourself, not partake of the emblems of his death?

• Revealed
    Revealed

Well what can I possibly say? Billions of Kings!

Makes no sense to me...

• Revealed
    Revealed

But then you don't know who Christ is...

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

The better doctrine is called Oneness or Modalism. There is but one God, incarnate as Jesus Christ. Thus Jesus is not another god, and the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all aspects of the one God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit