Logical Fallacy… can I get some help here?

by DATA-DOG 154 Replies latest social current

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

“Answer this question: If I’m unvaccinated and it can be proven that I passed Covid-19 on to a group of, let’s say 20 people and 10 of them die. Should I be charged in a similar fashion to a drunk driver who kills 10 people on the highway? Should I lose my freedom and go to jail?

Do you, or do you not agree with the Doctor mentioned at the beginning of this discussion?”

AND……the answer IS?????

DD 🦗🦗🦗

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

We already have compounds and drugs that can be repurposed to not only lessen symptoms, but to drastically reduce the need for hospitalization.

We don’t need an mRNA shot.

So you know this for fact DD because your a doctor yourself who's an expert in treating virus infections in a professional medical environment ???.

Well ok, why didn't you say that in the first place ?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I do know it for a fact, because it’s been proven for decades to be a fact by experts who have put in decades and decades of work.

Are you a NASA scientist? Yes or No?

DD

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

DD if there was drugs that be given to people who are having severe symptoms and have them relieved in a couple of days, they would be used in most hospitals today as viable treatments..

Most people who were admitted into hospitals have to be there for weeks, some have died.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

DD said:

"There would be no mass ICU issues if known, tested, and proven methods of prevention with decades of real testing had been implemented from the start."

Exactly what treatments are you referring to here?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

RM,

1) We are talking about prevention. Prevention means early treatment, not waiting until you can’t breathe ( worst advice ever given ) to seek medical attention. Once you have severe symptoms it’s too late for some treatments to be effective and a patient may end up on a ventilator, hence the need for Prevention and Early Treatment.

2) No one said “a couple of days.”

3) Not every hospital will use them because not every Doctor will buck the system, especially in the current climate. There are many, many, many Doctors who had incredible results using repurposed drugs, reducing the need for Hospitalization by 80% or higher.

Just think about that. You seem to be very bothered by needless deaths, so imagine those numbers being 80% fewer.

4) “Admitted to hospitals.” Prevention can drastically reduce the need to go to the Hospital, which means many people wouldn’t need to be there for weeks. They can recover at home.

Do you agree with the Doctor at the beginning of this thread? Are you a NASA Scientist?

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

JJ,

You have to do some research without the S.I.F.T method.

DD

• Simon
    Simon
    if there was drugs that be given to people who are having severe symptoms and have them relieved in a couple of days, they would be used in most hospitals today as viable treatments

Would they? for certain?

They could be used, but there are often other factors than purely medical reasons for certain drugs to be used or not used.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

The medical community stick together in available treatments and release information when something is found and works.

There were certain drugs that were first identified to help with Covid but after more analysis and testing they were found to be unhelpful.

Some more information ....

The available scientific evidence does not support the use of ivermectin, an antiparastic drug, for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 outside the context of clinical trials, according to a new report from Cochrane, an international organization that reviews medical research and provides guidance about clinical practice.

Ivermectin has been the subject of much misinformation during the pandemic, prompting multiple health organizations and one of the drug’s manufacturers to issue warnings throughout the past year that there is not sufficient evidence to recommend its use for COVID-19 beyond a trial setting

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Would they? for certain?

Sure they would, these doctors care about people, thats their taken oath and stature of their profession.

If there was a drug which could be given to people who were suffering severe symptoms of Covid in a hospital environment which would reduces their stay to few days rather than weeks, that drug would be administered to these people.

At this time there is no drug that can do that effectively.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit