Logical Fallacy… can I get some help here?

by DATA-DOG 154 Replies latest social current

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Ok, DD, I watched your video and I have some questions and comments for you.

Nothing in your video negates what I said about alternative treatments, some might work, some might not, once again no one is stopping doctors from using anything available to them.

You obviously believe this particular doctor is worth mentioning because he is achieving amazing patient success rates because of his use of math+ drugs including ivermectin. His patient death rate is about 6.7%, much less than the rest of the country, which is great.

How then, do you explain Australia's death rate of only 2.5%?

By the way, we don't use ivermectin.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

DD, they removed the YT video

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

JJ,

No course for me. I’ve just been watching you guys and learning..lol

My comment was directed at RM who repeats the same things in different ways.

DD

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Israel says they have a new drug. 90% of Covid patients treated with it was discharged from hospital. Sounds promising.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/covid-90-percent-of-patients-treated-with-new-israeli-drug-discharged-in-5-days-675961

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don’t know what you do, but that’s not the point. The point is that Doctors like him should not be censored.

Medical censorship is the absolute last thing that should be happening right now.

Anyone working in the Mainstream Media who knowingly suppressed any knowledge that could’ve saved one life is definitely a condescending wanker.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit