Logical Fallacy… can I get some help here?

by DATA-DOG 154 Replies latest social current

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Many including myself DD have researched your presented information and found it untruthful, corrupt and ignorant against known facts particularly with those certain drugs you quote.

This agenda of yours of demeaning the benefits toward vaccinations of this particular virus has caused the influencing deaths of thousands .....feel good about that ?

Is this your way of making America great again ?

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

Hospitalizations and Deaths

Vaccinated vs Un-vaccinated

What is the Data saying Mr. Data dog ??

United States
    Still trying to get an answer about basic data from the data dog.
  • Me.Wonderful
  • carla
    carla

Here is a forum for medical professionals and if they are worried about the vaccines and their experiences.

https://www.medscape.com/sites/public/covid-19/vaccine-insights/how-concerned-are-you-about-vaccine-related-adverse-events

• carla
    carla

I suggest people read the comments from the health care workers (nurses, dr's, etc..) before commenting.

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

Two things.

1. You know those are probably not real doctors. The interweb is full of liars and nutjobs.

2. I would suggest you look at the data being released by every health authority in Canada and the United States on Hospitalizations and Deaths in the Vaccinated vs Un-vaccinated. I think you will see a fairly common theme that seems to be emerging.

• carla
    carla

Just like this site right? full of people who really know nothing about jw's and are just lying because the whole damn world is out to get them!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

RM,

You are either a master of spin, or the dumbest person alive.

Go get the medical treatments that YOU want as an adult who made an informed decision, but don’t insult the intelligence of people who have done actual research while you merely wander the path the Google search engine provides for you.

DD

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I don't care what run of the mill hospital doctors and definitely not nurses think. What percentage of average doctors and nurses at your local hospitals do you think actually know what this or any other vaccine you take actually contains or what it does?

They merely administer the fluid in the viles. They read the same info as you, hear the same reports as you. They are not scientists or virologists.

The only voices that matter are those from the FDA. If the drug received a full clearance from the FDA then people will trust this more. Until then you will have these discussions.

I took the vaccine. I already had covid. I live in a small rural area that during growing season goes from a population of 600 to about 4000 during growing season. They are all Hispanics. No idea if they have been innoculated, but I am willing to bet many have Covid or could carry a new variant. Cut out the immigration till we get a hold on things.

• carla
    carla

Me.- you said, "FYI- My wife is an ICU nurse at the Calgary Foothills Hospital. Its very real and scary as hell." https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4844506674364416/covid-found- you also said, "You know those are probably not real doctors. The interweb is full of liars and nutjobs."- which is it? we should believe you? which you should we believe? why should we believe anything you say because as you say, "The 'interweb' is full of liars...." I haven't hear the word 'interweb' since my elderly father passed away many years ago, perhaps you are an Alzheimer's patient living in your daughters basement posting about jw's because they once came to your door and also about vaccines because you just had yours? who knows? as you say, "The interweb is full of liars and nutjobs."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit