PORTUGAL: Filed a petition to the parliament to erase the legal entity of the Jehovah's Witness

by EdenOne 127 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• poopie
    poopie

Where is the study that shows the psychological impact on shunning a 14 year old.

• poopie
    poopie

I totally agree with giordona

• poopie
    poopie

This was about Franz and Franz only

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

if the deed is made to the "Associação das Testemunhas de Jeová", then it might be subject to property tax. Same thing with the bethel building in Alcabideche. And the donations received might also be considered profit and therefore taxable.

Whoo hoo! Hit 'em where it hurt$.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

100 signatures so far.

A journalist from a national online newspaper contacted me and we spoke for about one hour.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Go get em Tiger!!

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

121 signatures in less than 3 days.

In a couple days I will issue a press release.

The date of March 9th marks the 40th anniversary of the incorporation of the Declaration of Human Rights into our internal Law system. Seems to me like a suitable symbolic date to hand over the petition to the portuguese parliament.

it would be awesome if it could be done with at least 1000 signatures.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Update: 138 signatures

If you're a citizen of the E.U. and you vote for this petition please use your real name, not an alias and not an email address or else it will be void.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Just bumping this for all E.U residents, please add your name to the petition.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Update: 141 signatures

A journalist from the main printed newspaper in Portugal contacted me today and we spent a lengthy time discussing the petition.

I have a press release ready for the Portuguese press and as soon as I gather all the necessary email addresses I will release it and will leave a translated copy of it here.

If you have email addresses of other main european newspapers, namely in England, Spain, Germany, France, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Ireland, where this document can be sent to, please share.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit