Flat Earth and Jw. Not possible?

by Earthmeasured 125 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Earthmeasured
    Earthmeasured

Newtonian. For me circle is a 2 dimensional geometric figure

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Dude...the earth is round...you can't say all the video evidence is wrong...or faked...how do you explain people putting a camera on a balloon that records up in space then they upload to YouTube or Felix Baumgartner who freefell from the edge of the earth and recorded it?

Are you saying there is a huge conspiracy and every video showing the earth as a sphere, a globe, has been faked and doctored?

You are a looney if you do.

• Earthmeasured
    Earthmeasured

Ever heard about fish eye lens?

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Yes...peep holes in doors as an example...not all cameras in space use them though, nor does human eyes!

Your trolling for sure...no-one sane would back that the earth is legitimately flat given the mass of evidence to the contrary including visual hard evidence.

Your just winding the forum up.

• Earthmeasured
    Earthmeasured

Can you tell me a prrof that is not an image from nasa? Lets debate

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes. I know. I couldn't be elder and teach that the earth is a globe when I dont believe this

I think this guy is pulling one on everyone here .

....... or a very stupid troll/jokester having some fun.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Let be known that the JWS religion has the luring capability to attract off balanced nutters.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Hi Earthmeasured, perhaps we can start with something I hope we can agree.

When digging a water well, one would dig it vertically. This is especially so when it is a deep well. It would be a badly constructed well if every time someone lowered and raised a bucket into the well scraped the walls of the well with the bucket. That would cause a lot of dirt (from the well wall) to end up in the bucket each time it was raised.

Further, the bucket would act as a builder's plumb, to anyone wanting to detect if a well was not perfectly vertical. One could use the bucket and rope around the edges of the well to check with high precision. This gravitational measurement would have been as accurate in Eratosthenes' time, as it is today.

Can we start by agreeing on this?

• Earthmeasured
    Earthmeasured

I M NOT TROLLING. IM JW NOT A TROLL

• Earthmeasured
    Earthmeasured

Shepherdless. Tell me what eratosthenes obtained as a result

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit