Flat Earth and Jw. Not possible?

by Earthmeasured 125 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Earthmeasured
  • Earthmeasured
    Earthmeasured

Radiuses of the sun are never parallel. The picture above is the truth. A small sun near a flat earth

• Earthmeasured
  • Earthmeasured
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000
    I ve studied astrnomy, geography, mechanics, cynematics, quantum physicss for more than three years now and im a 40 years old mechanic engeneer.

Pretty sure you are a troll. Nevertheless, if you are not, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say you probably keep your silly flat earth theories hidden from your co-workers and employer. And if you don't keep it hidden, they all laugh behind your back, and would not consider your for a position of responsibility.

• Finkelstein
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000

And by the way, it's less ridiculous to be a JW than to be a flat-earth believer, so this was quite a step-down, even by JW standards.

• Earthmeasured
    Earthmeasured

Redvip 2000 yes I have to speak only with chosen people

• Earthmeasured
    Earthmeasured

And yes. Im the last of the worst

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Or you could go with the simple, scientifically proven, accurate, answer: the earth is a sphere...

You simply cannot have the sun setting on the horizon as it does, incrementally advancing as you move west, without the earth being a sphere. You should get out a little more. Get on a plane, fly around to a few different continents, get back with me when you find the edge...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit