How Long Before They Introduce Tithing?

by pale.emperor 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Imho lurkers don't come here to watch you bogart this thread. They come here to get away from the ignorance in the congregations. In other words people like you.

You argue every point as if nobody could possibly be correct without you're approval. Reminds me of 8 other guys in NY.

Let them see the difference between people like us that listen ,care and support each other. They can figure it out for themselves.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

They help anyone with a need....lmao

They cant even help a child be removed from a home where her father rapes her repeatedly.

When all they have to do is pick up a phone and call the police. Instead they call HQ. That's how they help their own members!

• Doubter
    Doubter

So what does helping someone with social services like food, shelter, money, have to do with child abuse?

• barry
    barry

To be able to tithe the congregation the members have to be wealthy. In order to be wealthy people have to be educated unless they win lotto or have a rich family.

I was an SDA and they are very active in promoting education with their own colleges and universities . The Anglicans also promote education with their institutions.

The Anglican church I attend collects $300,000 a year from tithes payed by the members of 250

Tithe is used to pay ministers wages in the SDAs

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    So what does helping someone with social services like food, shelter, money,

Lol your delusional and a liar. The organization of jehovahs witnesses in no way shape or form provides the social services you enumerate.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

I'm waitin on him to say fs is a help to the community. Lol

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Lol, he thinks he's making points to lurkers. No wonder he's in a cult, he's delusional as can be, not to mention a coward incapable of honest discussion on anything. Ducker avoids any questions he can and any lurker could see through your garbage. You've been doing it for years under different names. Out of curiosity, how many lurkers have you saved over that time?

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

How much aid do you think jw will hand out to non jdubs after Hurricane Florence.

I already know the answer is none. Churches around the country are getting ready to help ANYONE they come across there. But jdubs will go to assist jdubs only.

• Doubter
    Doubter

Morph,

Have you read any of my comments? Then you would have known I unequivocally stated that WT as an organization DOES NOT provide social services of any sort.

My exchange with IFT was regarding help of a personal nature from individual jws.

So please don’t call me a “liar” in this context.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice
    • IFT,

Note: I said “help”, not take care of. They help anyone with a need.

You are responsible for taking care of yourself if you’re able-bodied. Even the govt recognizes this, as they are now again, forcing able-bodied people to work part time in order to qualify for federal aid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit