How Long Before They Introduce Tithing?

by pale.emperor 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Why go back in 2014? I mean you obviously don't believe it or you wouldn't be on this site. Youd be on the Borg site.

You're on here more than me!

You seem to be a walking contradiction.

• Doubter
    Doubter

IFT,

I don’t believe there is anything that states, in the US anyway, that an organization must provide shelters and other social programs to qualify for tax exemption. That would be overt discrimination as not all charitable organization provides the same type of services, nor are they all the same.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

When will you just fuck off? Your arguments are so stupid.

Other religions help people with their programs. I know this is a novel concept to someone so captive to their cult, but just as a wild and crazy idea, JWs could actually do good in their communities with programs to help those in need. I know that's beyond you. If you do good to only those called a brother, of what benefit is it?

Add to that the number of dubs on the government dole and that struggle week to week to make ends meet that receive zero help from the congregation. I personally knew of those instances.

I know this is yet another concept your feeble mind can't grasp, but just because you help someone doesn't mean that they're indebted to you. Of course, as someone whose mind is clearly controlled by the cult, you couldn't fathom that help A.) could be offered to people outside of your own cult and B.) could be offered without the concept of control.

Don't you get tired of getting punked on here? Do you have any self-worth?

Now kindly fuck off, the adults here were having a conversation. You can use me being mean to you as a reason to tuck your tail, avoid my earlier questions that show even your username to be untruthful, and hide out again and come back later, as you do. It's okay buddy.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

I agree doubter. They receive it just because they fall into the religious organization part of it.

Just glad we both agree they provide zero worth as a charity .

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

He's evading the questions he's not just a troll he's the new 'Richard Oliver."

• Doubter
    Doubter

If “lurkers” are learning anything, they’re seeing the intolerance and verbal abuse ex-jws are dishing out.

Nice for the truth to be on display.

• Doubter
    Doubter

Lol and I never said jws “ONLY” help each other.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Who else do they take care of then?

Dying to hear ........

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

tell me how disassociating in 2003 and coming back in 2014

.. Theocratic warfare there with your lying?

• Doubter
    Doubter

IFT,

Note: I said “help”, not take care of. They help anyone with a need.

You are responsible for taking care of yourself if you’re able-bodied. Even the govt recognizes this, as they are now again, forcing able-bodied people to work part time in order to qualify for federal aid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit