Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• vienne
    vienne

Removing his videos follows a pattern. When the Aid book was reissued as Insight, all of Franz's articles were omitted. Some books were quietly dropped as quickly as possible. Someone in disfavor would not continue to be used as an authoritative voice, no matter what the degree of 'offense' was.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Tony Morris was an orderly in a hospital in Vietnam, not a combat medic. PTSD would be stolen valor on his part.

He is a garden-variety drunk and pompous ass.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

vienne, Raymond Franz wrote that the Insight book is a minor revision of the Aid book. His long article about Bible chronology is in the Insight book (at least in the First Edition; I have the hardcover First Edition), but with a different chart and with small changes to the text. The WT's website now even has the Aid book available for reading online. vienne, please list some specific articles which are in the Aid book but not in the Insight book. Before I accept the claim that Franz's Aid book articles are not in the Insight book, I must see specific examples of such.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Liked very much:

"He is a garden-variety drunk and pompous ass."

I might add that Tony has in the past & is still a liability to this organization. I would venture to say that since his deletion as GB member, many of the Wednesday Governing Body weekly meetings have been about "What do we do with Tony's 12 or 13 Broadcasting Videos that remain on the website...do we delete/remove them or not?"

The jury is still out on this one! 😂

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...Oh and BTW the fact that they referred to Tony as 'Brother' when they announced his removal doesn't mean squat!

• Rijk
    Rijk

Removal of Anthony Morris III is the Watchtower's first panic response after the disaster of the deadly mRNA Booster shots. Millions of people are killed, injured and sick worldwide. The "slave" cannot explain that to Jehovah's Witnesses, where victims have also fallen. 1172 elders received this letter between September 17, 2022 and February 19, 2023: https://jehovah.nu/letter2022.pdf Coincidentally all that "mRNA BOOSTER VIDEO AMIII" suddenly had to clear the field.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

What is hard to understand is that Tomo’s covid updates are still there where he says the words “go get vaccinated”

along with all the other covid updates where all the members of the GB went along with the covid cult all keep saying to be fully vaccinated and David Splaine after encouraging everyone to be fully vaccinated says “you may be wondering what do these brothers know? Wrong question. The right question is what does Jehovah know”

and still to this day that I’m typing this they still have not done a U turn on the fully vaccinated mandatory boosters to go on any theocratic school.

this to me shows they are firmly in the covid cult as Dr Chris Martinson so clearly lays out

https://youtu.be/rAmyAayeApQ

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

As has been mentioned already, heis a liability to Watchtower. Now with this case kicking off in Norway, his attitude made so public with regard to apostates, shunning and the like does not look good. While I don't believe that Watchtower will change its policies,they will want to work on their optics. Videos like his look bad in a court of law. So WT will scrub them, and erase him.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FLORIDABORN:

Yes, I saw on Reddit that the religion must have removed some of AM3’s videos.

Wouldn’t something like this lend credence to the suspicion he was removed from his position as GB instead of the excuse of him ‘stepping down’ for some health reason?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Of course if it was not something bad that he has been involved with then they would not have removed some of his videos.

the silence is deafening

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit