Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

I just heard Japan Bethel has had a police raid?

something about children but I don’t know the details

anyone here got any info on this latest police raid? Is it to do with the Pensilvania trouble?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Breaking news!

It has been confirmed, by sources that know, in a last ditch effort to stop the financial bleeding, AMIII pursued and developed an entire line of perfumes and colognes named "Scents of the Governing Body".

Apparently he was set to release one scent for each GB member, with each scent mirroring by the temperament and personality if said GB member. The first scent was set to be released in March: Morris Musk.

Unfortunately, this pursuit was frowned upon by the GB, sealing his fate.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

meanmrmustard: so disappointed as I had preordered! I wonder if I will get my money back. There was actually 11 scents....the last one being a composition called "Stinks to the high heavens!"

• ReadOnly
    ReadOnly
    The first scent was set to be released in March: Morris Musk.
    Unfortunately, this pursuit was frowned upon by the GB, sealing his fate.

Tony should have seen that coming. Everyone knows the GB has always been promoting and will always be promoting strictly non-scents ideas only.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

They have inventory of Sultry Sanderson.

• Not Jacob
    Not Jacob

Eau de Toi Lette?

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

This NEWS is catching like WILDπŸ’₯πŸ”₯! Hmm. . . . . . .who's next?! πŸ€¨πŸ€”πŸ˜ˆ

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

taken Sat. Feb. 25

Were too many canceling automatic monthly donations?

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

Could someone sum up what is known for sure so far?

is he still living at world headquarters?

will there be an announcement in his congregation this midweek meeting?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I've heard from several sources now that indeed, a midweek Meeting annoucement about TOMO3 no longer being on the Governing Body will be tacked onto the normal announcements this week. I'm sure it'll be as vague and nondescript as the JW website was. Like a typical bland business restructuring memo, which is what WatchTower is and always was, a BUSINESS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit