LIBERAL PEOPLE HAVE THEIR PANTIES IN A WAD NOW!

by dolphman 96 Replies latest social current

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

ThiChi: Excellent point!!!

I was appalled by the post stating that "those kids probably deserved to be in prison".... THAT'S SICK and DEMENTED.... If you "PEACENIKS", knew anything about history, you'd know that Saddam has been killing for YEARS unrelentlessly.

Think of this: You are roused in the middle of the night by the Militia, drug out in YOUR living room, with ALL of your children, and your wife... your 5 year old is taken by the head of the hair by the Militia, and YOU are asked whether you will JOIN the Militia or not... You answer NO, and then the Militia takes their fingers and pokes your 5 year olds EYES OUT??????? Better yet, you have a 18 month old little girl who is RAPED in front of you????

Now tell me that we shouldn't have liberated these people.....

You people have a problem with being SELFISH... you claim it's because you don't want to see innocent lives destroyed, yet they have been for years.

YOU need to learn to think outside the "box", or in simplier terms your own NEIGHBORHOOD, CITY, STATE, and even COUNTRY.... because if we don't do something, then our children will be dealing with people like Saddam.

WG

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

WG: Well stated!

• Simon
    Simon

ha ha ... the ultimate "I have no argument" tactic: resort to calling someone a JW !

"Oh yeah? well, you ... you ...you're a Jehovahs Witness ... nah!!"

LOL

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Simon:

Calling someone a JW is really hitting below the belt.........hehe

• Simon
    Simon

It's very tempting ... I know, I've done it myself !

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Being a liberal is a religious phenomena, not a political one. Arguing with a liberal is like arguing with a Jehovah's Witness; they've got an answer to ANYthing you might want to point out about that war, the price of jelly beans in California, or the stupid remarks of Tom Daschle, America's chief coward.

Did you like arguing with Jehovah's Witnesses? Then you'll love arguing with liberals. It's rare when I waste my time arguing with a liberal; it's just like chasing your own tail.

So are you saying your a liberal?

• Robdar
    Robdar

You people have a problem with being SELFISH... you claim it's because you don't want to see innocent lives destroyed, yet they have been for years.

WG,

Yes, that is our point. Innocent people were killed for years and our government still supported Suddam. But suddenly we care? C'mon. This war is not about helping the people of Iraq. It is about something else. Now, I am not saying that one of the side effects may be that the people are liberated. I will wait and see about that. With all due respect, perhaps it is YOU that needs to think outside the box. The television box. You have gladly bought into the US government propaganda that our government cares about these people.

YOU need to learn to think outside the "box", or in simplier terms your own NEIGHBORHOOD, CITY, STATE, and even COUNTRY.... because if we don't do something, then our children will be dealing with people like Saddam.

Yes. Good statement. When is the US going to help its own? If you have read any of the "peacenik" (which I find offensive, btw, because I am not a peacenik, I do believe in war--just not this war) remarks, many of us are screaming that our personal liberties are being ripped from us. Many of us are ready to take to the streets. Can we count on you to join us so that your children will not be dealing with dictators like Saddam? Or do you simply bury your head and think that this would never happen in the good ol USA?

Robyn

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

Robdar:

Innocent people were killed for years and our government still supported Suddam. But suddenly we care? C'mon. This war is not about helping the people of Iraq. It is about something else.

1. Please enlighten me, HOW did we support Saddam? I believe you have us confused with France and Russia, oh yeah and China....

2. Suddenly we care??? SOME of us did care before September 11... but our dumbass President at the time(Clinton) was too worried about putting more money in his pockets and have his **** sucked than to care about the security of the US. Have you heard of the devastation that happened on September 11, 2001? You're darn right, we do care. If we don't it will happen again... Are you saying that we shouldn't care, about our ENTIRE world... not just the land that we live in?

3.You may be right, this war isn't JUST about helping the people of Iraq, it's about ridding the world of a presence that is WAY worse than Hitler or Stahlin EVER was... or do you think he's not threat to the entire world?

perhaps it is YOU that needs to think outside the box. The television box. You have gladly bought into the US government propaganda that our government cares about these people

You are pretty presumptuous to ASSUME that I take my viewpoints from TV only. I have learned that the news and media have their own agenda, that's obvious by their statements and what they show... I'm not so nieve to think that these "people" reporting are not going to in some way interpret the news into their own viewpoints... Some are better than others, but they all have ratings to achieve, and will report based on their viewers likes and dislikes... As far as my opinions, they are gathered based on HISTORY... I learned a lot from History class, the discussions, the research. I did reports and essays, I listened to veterans who spoke about what they did during major world wars... I haven't bought into any government propaganda, I take things on face value. IF George Bush says that he is doing this for all of mankind, I'll believe him until I see otherwise... You can't punish him for the mistakes of his father or other leaders... He has kids, he wants his children to be able to have the same freedoms that they have now, in the future, and that DOES include our children, as well as the children in other countries.

many of us are screaming that our personal liberties are being ripped from us

And what liberties are those? What has changed about your daily activities since this all began? Do you have warplanes flying over your house at all hours of the day or night? Do you have a shortage of necessities, such as food or water? Please enlighten me as to your hardships....

Many of us are ready to take to the streets. Can we count on you to join us so that your children will not be dealing with dictators like Saddam?

You want to take to the streets to do what? What our troops are already trying to do, protect our liberties and freedoms? Yes you can count on me, I already support our troops and pray that this victory comes sooner than later...

I am VERY proud to be an AMERICAN. I wholeheartedly support our president in his decisions, and our troops on their missions...

The bottom line is, WAR is a fact of life, it will always BE a FACT OF LIFE. No one likes war, but we have to defend ourselves against evil forces of the world.... Genocide effects everyone, be it now, or in the future.

So tell me this.... what other solution do you have for our current world situation? Do you think we can win over Saddam and his regime by sending balloons and teddy bears?

WG

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Here's a long distance shot of the toppling of the statue of Saddiam. Doesn't look like a massive crowd to me. Maybe about 200 people tops and that’s not including the US marines and this is from a city of 5 million people? Is that the best they could do? Why there are more people at the last Pat Boone concert than what was there. This was a staged publicity event in front of the American media, for the benefit of the American public. The generation that has grown up on WWF wrestling and Nitendo games. Give me a break, how gullible does the US think people are to buy this BS.

alt

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

So, lets break this down....

You live in Iraq and are threatened with having your eyes gouged out and your tounge cut off for looking or saying the wrong thing. Death is welcome at that point.

You are told the infidels are there to slaughter you. You hear this constantly on Iraqi TV and Radio.

You see the US come in and a few brave souls come out to see if they are going to die by an infidels hand.

You realize you are not going to die. You start to get happy and rejoice.

Oh, you forgot to run home and tell all your neighbors in the slum and decided to leave your wife and children at home.

Yeah, that proves your point:

This was a staged publicity event in front of the American media, for the benefit of the American public. The generation that has grown up on WWF wrestling and Nitendo games. Give me a break, how gullible does the US think people are to buy this BS.

Again, I am sure the whole war is fake. Remember "The Truman Show?"

WP, I am sure you are right. Those Iraqi refugees in Dearborn, MI were not really happy about Saddam falling; they were happy that FORD was going to give them an extra 5 minutes at break time. The US media spun it to make it seem like they were happy Saddam is gone. It was only for extra break time.

It is amazing what they can do with voice overs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit