LIBERAL PEOPLE HAVE THEIR PANTIES IN A WAD NOW!

by dolphman 96 Replies latest social current

• Francois
    Francois

Xena, Simon is still pissed that we escaped the grasp of crazy King George III.

The plain fact is that when you're the King on the Mountain, everyone wants to knock you down and take your place. Apparently that goes for cousin Simon, too.

Perhaps, Sir Simon, you should remove that lumber yard from your own eye, the better to see the plank in ours. You trigger crowd response when you, a foreigner, start going off on the US of A. You've got your own country, pick on it for a change. You couldn't possibly have the perspective we have of and for our own country. We live here after all and you don't, therefore you haven't walked one inch in our mocasins. And Lord knows there's plenty to find fault with concerning the UK. I mean, after all, you let the commies sneak in their programs and policies a tenth of a millimeter at a time and now you look around and wonder what's wrong with your economy. That's easy, you're letting the bleeding hearts on the left suck the substance out of the producers and giving it to the non-producers - net gain: ZERO. Idealism gone berserk.

francois

P.S. NO, there will NOT always be an England. More's the pity.

• Realist
    Realist

freedom,

sorry i think i misunderstood you concerning Bush and Iraq.

That being said, however, I do believe SOME people might be allowed positions best suited to God's interests. Who are we to know?

hmmmmmm i don'T see any politician in the last 100 years who would seem likely to be gods tool (with the exception of ghandi maybe).

besides....lets say god indeed interferes with human affairs than why doesn't he do a better job?

• freedom96
    freedom96

Realist,

Good questions; I am the first to admit I just don't have all the answers.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

So Francois, how come you never answered us, on the fact you claimed the Democrats were taking away our civil rights, when in fact, it's the Republicans, that drafted the US Patriot Act, and now the US Patriot Act 2, and are also trying to make the US Patriot Act permanant.

• Simon
    Simon
    Perhaps, Sir Simon, you should remove that lumber yard from your own eye, the better to see the plank in ours. You trigger crowd response when you, a foreigner, start going off on the US of A. You've got your own country, pick on it for a change. You couldn't possibly have the perspective we have of and for our own country. We live here after all and you don't, therefore you haven't walked one inch in our mocasins. And Lord knows there's plenty to find fault with concerning the UK. I mean, after all, you let the commies sneak in their programs and policies a tenth of a millimeter at a time and now you look around and wonder what's wrong with your economy. That's easy, you're letting the bleeding hearts on the left suck the substance out of the producers and giving it to the non-producers - net gain: ZERO. Idealism gone berserk.

francois: Whatever America does in America is their own concern but what America does in the world is MY concern and people's like me. The world does not belong to you and we have as much a right to have a say and oppose what we see as wrong doing as anyone else does.

I have to wonder when people start seeing demons commies everywhere - that really is from another world a long time ago.

P.S. NO, there will NOT always be an England. More's the pity.

I never said there would be and I hate that song. Of course there won't always be an America either ... one day, they'll all be gone.

• dubla
    dubla

just caught this today.........my two cents:

i have no problem admitting u.s. atrocities in the past, and ive seen others on this board do it as well, with no problem whatsoever. i have no reason to try and justify what we did to the indians, and implying that all/most americans would try and justify this is simply another in a long line of sweeping implications with little or no backing. its getting tiresome.

aa

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

"As far as Bush being God's tool"

Hehehe, somebody said 'tool'.

That is wonderful, the mental images alone... George Weener Bush, the rod of the Almighty, the man(god?)hood of the Sovreign Lord, the John Thomas of the Lord of Creation. The penis of power perhaps?

So, what is Dick then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit