LIBERAL PEOPLE HAVE THEIR PANTIES IN A WAD NOW!

by dolphman 96 Replies latest social current

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Yes they did (the British showing the statue falling over).

Maybe it's because the British commentary gave a fairer reflection of the numbers involved?

• Realist
    Realist

Abaddon,

great picture!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Oh my Abaddon,

That picture in no way shows the reality of how many Iraqis went dancing through the streets when our troops liberated them. You know that there were thousands, millions even. For shame, misleading the American public. I am sure that you have broken dolphman's heart! Naughty boy!

Great pic, thanks for posting it.

Robyn

• dubla
    dubla

azalo-

funny I haven't seen too many stories about the 1000's of Iraqi civilian casualties, oh sure they've been mentioned as an afterthought, but I've seen no bed side interviews, no in depth investigations into if they have adequate supplies to treat all the innocent victims.

turn on cnn sometime then....youll get PLENTY of stories about the iraqi civilian casualties...and they are FAR from an afterthought....they are the main story on cnn half the time. they have had bed side interviews, ive watched a few personally.

aa

• dolphman
    dolphman

I have never felt so sorry for a group of people in my entire life.

You jump on ANY possible desperate option at downplaying the signifigance of what has happened in these past 3 weeks and especially in the last day. Why?

Because you've all been called on your bluff. All your ranting and raving about how awful the US is has been shown up by smiling cheering Iraqis kissing pictures of George Bush. You can't STAND it can you?

Listen to your pathetic arguments. The picture shows plenty of people at the saddam toppling site. Considering its still a war zone, i'm surprised that many people turned up. It still shows plenty of people happy at the fall of Saddam. Throughout the city people are rejoicing. No one put a gun to the head of the man kissing the picture of George Bush. What the hell was he doing with a picture of George Bush anyway? He must have had that thing hidden away for quite sometime, waiting for the day he could display it publicly. Obvioulsy, he's happy to see some Americans.I don't remember seeing a tank gun pointed at his head.

ON msnbc Iraqi people in the street are reported to be publicly debating for the first time ever. Discussing the events and the role the americans will play in a post-Saddam Iraq. Some are afraid, but not afraid to tell americans their doubts about their reasons for coming here. Surely, if they were as afraid of the Americans as they were of Saddam, they wouldn't say things like this. But see, they know for the first time that they are truly free. Free to express themselves without being shot.

Listen to you guys whine: Americans kill defenseless journalists (boo-hoo it's a warzone. A sniper WAS shooting from the building. Even if a sniper can't take out a tank, it sure as hell can kill a US marine on the ground nearby, duh!).

All of your backtracking makes me SMILE. It's such a pathetic sight it's almost sad, but really more humorous than anything.

keep trying though, i need the laughs.

--Rich

• dolphman
    dolphman

I have never felt so sorry for a group of people in my entire life.

You jump on ANY possible desperate option at downplaying the signifigance of what has happened in these past 3 weeks and especially in the last day. Why?

Because you've all been called on your bluff. All your ranting and raving about how awful the US is has been shown up by smiling cheering Iraqis kissing pictures of George Bush. You can't STAND it can you?

Listen to your pathetic arguments. The picture shows plenty of people at the saddam toppling site. Considering its still a war zone, i'm surprised that many people turned up. It still shows plenty of people happy at the fall of Saddam. Throughout the city people are rejoicing. No one put a gun to the head of the man kissing the picture of George Bush. What the hell was he doing with a picture of George Bush anyway? He must have had that thing hidden away for quite sometime, waiting for the day he could display it publicly. Obvioulsy, he's happy to see some Americans.I don't remember seeing a tank gun pointed at his head.

ON msnbc Iraqi people in the street are reported to be publicly debating for the first time ever. Discussing the events and the role the americans will play in a post-Saddam Iraq. Some are afraid, but not afraid to tell americans their doubts about their reasons for coming here. Surely, if they were as afraid of the Americans as they were of Saddam, they wouldn't say things like this. But see, they know for the first time that they are truly free. Free to express themselves without being shot.

Listen to you guys whine: Americans kill defenseless journalists (boo-hoo it's a warzone. A sniper WAS shooting from the building. Even if a sniper can't take out a tank, it sure as hell can kill a US marine on the ground nearby, duh!).

All of your backtracking makes me SMILE. It's such a pathetic sight it's almost sad, but really more humorous than anything.

keep trying though, i need the laughs.

--Rich

• jelly
    jelly

I have very little time to post since my return from exile, but I wanted to say dolphman is dead on accurate here.

Terry

• Realist
    Realist

dolphman,

you seem to be oblivious to the fact that there are many people in iraq who hate the US. that there is a group of supressed people who cheer for the US troops doesn'T change anything about that.

• dolphman
    dolphman

Thank you Terry...

I don't want these people to get away with it. The fact is their previous statements have been wrong, dead wrong, and they have to live with it.

I am not oblivous to the fact that certain people hate us. I just don't care. I can't help they've been stuped and brainwashed by the baath party into believing whatever. Not to mention they probably watch too much AL-Jazeera. Did you hear about the Al-Jazeera news crew that was chased out of Southern Iraq by pro-American Iraqis? Apparently they were fed up with the way Al-Jazeera was reporting the war. I heard it on MSNBC last night. Haven't seen this story picked up yet by anyone else, but there you go.

They won't hate us once we leave Iraq restored with humanitarian aid, plenty of water, and freedom from the Baath party. If Bush is serious about Mid East peace with the Palestinians, they'll even have less reason to hate us.

And again, so what if they hate us. They're free to hate whoever they want now.

--Rich

• Robdar
    Robdar

Abaddon,

I told you that you would hurt Dolph's feelings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit