LIBERAL PEOPLE HAVE THEIR PANTIES IN A WAD NOW!

by dolphman 96 Replies latest social current

• dolphman
    dolphman

so, the iraqis did want us to liberate them. What are your PATHETIC responses to the images of cheering Iraqis?

THANK GOD BUSH knows better than to listen to you.

• teejay
    teejay

Suppose you were an Iraqi and lived in Baghdad. Suppose you hated George Bush but thought (through personal observation over recent days) that the invaders would -- without hesitation -- fire on you with tanks – even if you were unarmed. Would you be able to put on an act? Would you have a choice?

You can bet that there are people over there putting on a good show. Don’t be fooled by what you see on TV.

• Realist
    Realist

sorry double post

• Realist
    Realist

LOL

nobody said everyone in iraq opposes the war. what you see are the shiits cheering in the streets. these are fundamentalist muslims (same as in iran) who will be the first ones to turn against the US once the joy of being freed from saddam is gone. same as in afghanistan.

• manon
    manon

I have nothing to add just droped in to say "Love your heading." It's so national enquirer, sun, globe.

• dubla
    dubla

teejay-

if i lived in baghdad, and had a fear that i would be shot on sight by the invaders...guess what i WOULDNT do? run out into the streets as the invaders rolled in! what would be the best course of action if i thought the invaders wanted me dead? hmmm, maybe, stay in my house.?. why would i want to run out in the streets to greet them, increasing my chances of being killed? imo, anyone running to cheer on the u.s. troops are doing it out of excitement....because they know the fear of saddam is coming to an end.

aa

• Robdar
    Robdar

Dubla,

Sure, what you described is an option. But we dropped leaflet telling the Iraqis to surrender and they wouldn't be harmed. So, the Iraqis are donig what we told them to do. Seems to be the better option than hiding when you would sure to be found out anyway.

Robyn

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Dolph,

I am sure that those people are acting and putting on a show. The man with the hammer who was beating at the Saddam statue did it only to show his muscle to the American public. Perhaps he heard about the tri-athelons here? He probably was working for Saddam!

I am sure those people are not happy. Like TJ said, they are doing it so the US does not fire tanks upon them. The US has proven that they are willing to kill anyone, any where--just look at the pictures.

I am positive the people of Iraq will miss Saddam. They do not want to be involved and they do not want to run their own country. The right wing media is just saying that so we are duped into thinking that people having *rights* is important.

I am also positive that those children who were in prison must have done something terrible to end up there. They deserved to be locked up. I am hoping GW will follow Saddams lead (since they are so much alike after all) and start locking up all children who misbehave. I think this would really help make our streets safer. Just as they have in Iraq. Cutting out tounges of those who disagree is also a good way to keep things quite.

• Robdar
    Robdar

start locking up all children who misbehave.

Um, Teenyuck, we are locking up children. Some 12 year olds can be tried as an adult in some states.

How ya been?

Ah well, back to the finer house work; cleaning the baseboards, etc. I can't wait for my visitor to arrive tomorrow.

Love,

Robyn

• Matty
    Matty

Bloody beauty dolphman! There's a job waitin' for yous whenever ya want at my place!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit