Posters that make an impact

by JH 180 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

profile I don't know- there is something so handsome about that xjw_b12 guy-- Look at that nice set of teeth!!! I'll have to put him on some list somewhere

XW

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Once again, all thanks goes to Simon for making this all happen.

OMG, I just got a flashback to sitting at a convention on a Sunday during the last talk....

"And let us thank JeehOHver Gawd for making this all happen"... (audience claps wildly)..

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    I'll be taking a 1 week break after this like Minimus did

Yeah, but he went to Aruba. where are you going to go ? Toronto....to watch the Leafs win the Stanley Cup ?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Dare I admit I was sulking until my avatar showed up? Minimus is right. It is of all of us together that makes this board special.

Hey! Anybody seen Beans or Quotes lately? I miss Bean's ads.

• minimus
    minimus

Prisca, you picked up on my humor, too. When I wrote this, I thought the same thing. But, seriously, I do think that if it wouldn't be for Simon, we would not be able to express ourselves in the way that we do.......JH, keep your eyes closed. The prayer is not done yet.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    Esmerelda was so great. I still email with her from time to time. We have similar mothers.........a true soulmate I think. She has some difficult health problems with her MS, but she is such a loving, wonderful gal. I miss her on this board.

Mulan, would you let her know that I have been thinking about her lately? She impacted me too. I miss her lots.

Francois, you are too cute. I think that I would surprise you.

• JH
    JH
    where are you going to

Montreal tomorrow. Ride around in the traffic, listening to CHOM-FM.97.7

I find it more relaxing driving in the traffic in Montreal, than following all the circulation on this board

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Overall: I like just about everyone.

Everyone contributes in a special way. When you finally link up with someone: talk on the phone, or better yet, meet in person, you develop a particular fondness.

I mean: I ADORE "MOUTHY". Dottie, is my favourite nurse. Mattnoel: superb person to talk to who is loads of fun to chat with. Real sensible and down to earth.

Aztec, my favourite foil to a rival hockey team, and downright sweetheart. Tough as Detroit itself she is.

Pr_Capone, all round about nice guy.

Francois, with his no-BS posts

Stinkypantz, because she can be one of the most caring people, and put up a good debate too!

Brummie, a great person to communicate with. I'd so like to meet he and Mrs. Brummie and share a pint or two.

Big Tex & Cruzanheart: well...they were so compassionate when I wrote about my good friend's memorial. When their daughter posted under their supervision some weeks back, I have never been so moved.

Farkel: how could you NOT like him?

Ashitaka: since I started here, he posted the MOST HILARIOUS troll photos that had me tee-heeing like a child late at night reading this forum.

SYN: My favourite South African, period!

Minimus: because...well...that red dot...geez.

Ozziepost: exudes warmth, harmony and an upbeat attitude.

Oldcrowoman: very nice to communicate with, she expresses herself so openly and honestly.

AlanF: wealth of knowledge - I wonder if he could be the one to convince the Governing Body to just quit.

Dedalus: good spirit, driven by goodness.

Trauma Hound: what a FIRECRACKER you are...but I do get a kick out of you.

nowisee: under my wing (always).

xjw_b12 & calamity jane: always enjoy their posts/contributions to this forum.

Valis: I don't know what to say, I'm dying to meet you one day.

Dansk: If I had a father(dad), he'd be my choice.

Well, some of the things some of you have written, well...I'm with you. I think for me, because I have either had some e-mail correspondence with some of the members, and on rare occasion, telephone calls: my comments will reflect that to some degree.

I hope in the future, once time goes on, I'll be able to write more regarding the rest of you. Even those that have not agreed with me, or have raised my eyebrows on occasion, you guys make this board what it is: always interesting!

SIMON & Angharad: Where would WE all be without his labour of love, and his Banff gondola-riding princess? I take my hat off to them for creating this forum, and giving us what we have today, a forum that has enabled us to heal, express ourselves, and to meet and greet.

Thanks to everyone. I sure hope I can get to Green Bay for the apostafest. I want to rise out of Green Bay/Lake Michigan, as the Canuck Messy-siah, bring good cheer (Beer) and SCTV's Film Farm Report to all.

JH: great post, thanks.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

LOL at Prisca. Yeah that expression gave me the shudders. You have to forgive Min, though, the jw embiblical cord is still attached

XW Ahhhhh Shucks. That's so sweet. And in return, here is how I picture you. Use this as your new Avatar, when Simon opens up the profile edit section !

• Solace
    Solace

(((((Hugging everyone as they enter)))))

Welcome, t onight we will be studying "Crisis of Conscience" .

Beverages and munchies are located on the table to the left.

Its too bad we all dont live near eachother, ya know?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit