Posters that make an impact

by JH 180 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Running into the room,

OMG, a book study with my friends!!! What would be more cool!

(Heaven bumps into Mac, Trips over Teejay, bookbags go flying, pens and papers everywhere, slips into XW as they all roll into the aisle laughing)

How about Tuesday night, about 7:00ish?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Well...

There is only one poster that comes to mind.........

Slipnslidemaster.

• dedalus
    dedalus

REM and Funkyderek are always good to see. Both are intelligent and cool, with sharp senses of humor -- they make me laugh and think (not necessarily in that order).

For those of you who've been here awhile remember Esmerelda.

Yeah, I miss her too.

Dedalus

• JH
    JH

Slip&slide&slide&slip&slidemaster,

I thought you had a picture for us. I was waiting for it to download

ahhhh...

• Francois
    Francois

You left me out and I'm crushed, I tell you CRUSHED. How could you? Ain't I pretty enough for you?

To answer your question, Slippy has always been my true love (but don't tell her, she has no idea).

francois

• JH
    JH

francois,

give me 5 min.

• JH
    JH

Your in the bunch Francois. You're the one reading tonight. Minimus will say the prayer.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hey JH If you keep this up, you're going to end up either impressing or depressing an equal amount of posters.

Do ya remember, Tatiana's Valentine's post. Gawd...what an act of love, but I think she was so exhausted by the time it was all over, it practically killed her.

edited to get my facts straight..thanks SheilaM

• JH
    JH

I'll be taking a 1 week break after this like Minimus did

• Mulan
    Mulan

Esmerelda was so great. I still email with her from time to time. We have similar mothers.........a true soulmate I think. She has some difficult health problems with her MS, but she is such a loving, wonderful gal. I miss her on this board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit