Number of Muslims protesting London terrorist attack = ZERO. Number of Muslims protesting forced Mosque closure in France = HUNDREDS

by kpop 233 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

I don;t think this guy follows either - from what I can see he is muslim by ethinicity and atheist/agnostic in his outook?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/restaurant-owner-fed-police-emergency-workers-free-troia-ibrahim-dogus-a7650031.html

A Muslim-born restaurateur has told how he fed hundreds of emergency service workers for free in the aftermath of Wednesday's terror attack.
    When police ordered Ibrahim Dogus to evacuate and close his three restaurants in the wake of the incident, he decided to keep Troia, on Belvedere Road yards from Westminster Bridge, open so police officers had a place to eat and keep warm.
    “I went to one of the officers and said 'I can shut all the businesses, but I want you guys and all the emergency staff to use this place for food, drinks, and for warmth for free',” he told The Independent....Mr Dogus said he was born into a Muslim family but does not currently practise any religion.
  • Ruby456
    Ruby456

and what about this from the same article

A Muslim-led fund to support victims and victims’ families of the terror attack in Westminster, in which five people were killed including the attacker and 50 were injured, has raised more than £25,000 in a few days.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Ruby - it's nice that a Muslim restaurant owner opened up his restaurant to the police; it's also good that some Muslims have started a fund for victims' families and raised some money.

However, I don't want to live in a country where some Muslims are killing us and some help us deal with the aftermath - I want to live in a country where Muslims don't commit acts of terrorism in the first place.

Anyway, back to this excellent question:

who follows the example of the murderous Jihadist Mohammed the closest?

The murderous Jihadists of ISIS or Maajid Nawaz who, with the best of intentions, is trying to reform Islam?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Despite the massively disproportionate amount of terror attacks across the globe, does anyone here give a shit that Islam is one of the biggest disrespecters of human rights?

Islam = Moderates on the Fringe, fundamentalists at the center

Other Religions = Moderates at the center, fundamentalists on the fringe

Defending Islam is a complete disregard for all true liberal ideologies.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I forgot, you get more SJW oppression street cred for defending Islam. Silly me

• Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)
    • Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood (9:123)
    • When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
    • Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
    • Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
    • The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
    • Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam (5:33)
    • The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
    • Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies (22:19)
    • Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
    • The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
    • Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
    • Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
    • Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels
  • kpop
    kpop

I am shocked that supposedly former cult members are here attempting to defend a dangerous cult/political ideology masquerading as a religion (you can't leave - penalty death, you can't question teachings - penalty lashings and/or death, don't even dare make fun of Mo - penalty death for certain, if you are gay - penalty stoning and/or beheading or thrown from the highest building, probably beheading, adultery - penalty lashings, removal of genitals and possibly death, penalty for accusing a male of rape, lashings and/or death... shall I go on?). If you are so pro-Islam then why aren't you so pro-JW which despite being a cult does not go around killing people in the name of Jehovah?

I know, some will say, "but that was ISIS who killed the gay boy!" Well then I'll ask you, WHERE DID ISIS GET THE IDEA TO KILL THE GAYS FROM??? Did they simply make it up or is in written in Islam's most holy texts???

Islam is the most misogynist, racist, bigoted religion on earth today outside of a few dangerous fringe cults. My conclusion is that if Islam numbered only a few hundred members in one place, they would be outlawed. But they are "too big to ban." So now they have become political pawns for this giant chess game.

You need to turn off the TV and wake up! Every day, hundreds of accounts of terror in the name of Islam.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

100% agree, Islam has more than enough characteristics to be categorized as a cult, A DEATH CULT. Yea plenty of us live in America, or other developed countries, and we know people who are "secular" Muslims, and yea, they are chill. But Islamic countries, at the center of all this, are shitholes of human rights abuses and totalitarian nonsense.

• Simon
    Simon
    it's nice that a Muslim restaurant owner opened up his restaurant to the police;

NOTE: He isn't Muslim, he was Muslim born. Obviously too nice and too community spirited to be part of that mess.

If / when I do a nice thing for someone, I'd hate the WTS to get "credit" because I was "JW-born"

• Simon
    Simon
    Despite the massively disproportionate amount of terror attacks across the globe, does anyone here give a shit that Islam is one of the biggest disrespecters of human rights?

Exactly. The terrorism makes the rest of Islam seem acceptable by comparison when it is not in absolute terms.

Even if there was not "terrorism" the religion terrorizes millions of people in their daily lives.

• Simon
    Simon
    plenty of us live in America, or other developed countries, and we know people who are "secular" Muslims, and yea, they are chill.

Only because they are not the majority. When they are and sharia is installed, expect life to change.

The devout Muslim who pretends to be your friend is only pretending, in the same way that the JWs pretend to be your friend - it's part of the strategy of recruitment and control.

If you have a true Muslim friend then they are not a true Muslim as the religion forbids it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit