Evolution is a Fact #1 - Protein Functional Redundancy

by cofty 291 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

James I am going to ask you politely to delete your videos.

I am interested in having conversations about the facts. What you have done is trolling.

If there is any evidence in those videos that you find compelling please present it in your own words and we can talk about it. Thanks

• James Brown
    James Brown

Cofty you have no idea about science and evolution. You just like to argue about stupid things that you and no one else understand can explain or prove.

I have been around you now for a minute.

Your a character and a bullshxter.

Neither you or breakfast of champions have watched the videos.

And Dawkins will not debate Hovind.

I am posting this for the innocents trying to escape the watchtower who are looking for the truth but show that they have a weakness for falling for blow hard pontificators like you and the watchtower society.

It is not possible to have a conversation with you Cofty that has been proven time and time again.

The videos are not for you, you have your truth and your reality that does correspond with science or the facts of nature.

These videos are for people who want scientific explanations that prove you do not know what you are talking about.

• James Brown
    James Brown

I am not going to delete them .

They expose you as a charlatan and a fraud.

And If this board deletes them

the board will be a charlatan and a fraud and not interested in the truth.

This Forum is not your Bully Pulpit.

You want me to delete the videos because the collapse your house of cards.

If you don't like my videos ignore them and continue preaching your nonsense.

Raise your flag up the flag pole you have your cronies who will salute and come running to your rescue.

The last I heard this is the Jehovahs Witnesses.com not the Cofty the evolutionary preacher page.

• cofty
    cofty

Come on James what are you afraid of?

This thread is specifically about Protein Functional Redundancy. The OP explains the argument very simply. You have responded with 15 hours of videos, none of which deal with the topic. In what world does that amount to a discussion?

You are behaving the way we all used to when we were JWs. Sometimes we would be faced with evidence that challenged our beliefs. It happened to me a few times. We would rush to the Index and breathe a sigh of relief that there was a Q.f.R. somewhere that "dealt" with it. It didn't matter that it didn't really answer the question we just found it comforting to know there was something we could hide behind.

Evolution does not belong to atheism. The majority of believers accept the fact of evolution. It is mostly a small group of American evangelicals, all JWs and most Muslims who reject it on grounds of religious superstition.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Cofty and who ever monitors this site.

You Cofty troll all the time.

Every time I say something pro God or the bible you are like flies on shxt.

You show up immediately saying something negative and anti God anti bible.

Cofty you are the King of all JWnet.com Trolls.

• James Brown
    James Brown

There is no evolution like you believe Cofty and these videos prove that.

I want every one who wonders or doubts to see what a fraud and charlatan you are.

These videos prove that and your fear of them confirms that.

You have been running rough shod and uncontested for too long.

This forum is about Jehovahs witnesses and not a pulpit for you to preach Evolutionism.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Cofty I am going to ask you politely to not ask James to delete his videos.

I am interested in having conversations about what facts are. What you have done is controlling.

If there is any evidence in any videos posted that people find compelling we can talk about any of it. Let's not seek exclude contrary views. Thanks

• sir82
    sir82

Cofty, did you really expect anything less, in starting this thread?

Stuff like this is cocaine for trolls.

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever

Well said James Brown. Love how the small minded minority love to impose their belief system on others but lash out vehemently against those who don't agree. Hypocrites.

Many people, including scientists and religions, are inside a picture. Until one can step outside the picture they cannot get a good view of the whole photo. As I stepped outside my views broadened. For instance. I grew up in an extremely poor family, was bussed to an all black school and was voted least likely to succeed in high school. I was on that path until one day I stepped outside and looked. When I did I was able to change my views, belief system and alter my circumstances.

I now one several companies, own a few industry forums and become financially wealthy. I see it the same with science, religion and evolutionists. They are "conditioned" to view life or need to try and disprove a creator to justify a life style, the beginning of life and the future from a biased perspective. Then in they try to impose that upon the weak minded. Cofty certainly fits in that mold. He is stuck inside the picture. Worse, he cannot handle constructive criticism, which is evident by his need to lash out vehemently against us.

• James Brown

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit