Question to shunned persons

by HesterPryne 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Valis
    Valis

Well, the problem is even if your JW relatives associated with you it would mostly be on thier terms. They wouldn't be involved in any of the holidays or birthdays or some of the othr special events in your kid's lives like cheerleading, girl scouts, etc...Seems to me they still get things mostly to suit themselves. BTW, I hope my mom liked the BDAY pics of big 7 birthday party...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Bryan
    Bryan

Cruise

I would of posted before but, I didn?t want to cause any problems because I don?t feel the same as mostly all of you do about the WTBT.

Not everyone here feels the same. Some Witnesses even post here. Do you think maybe your fear of causing problems has been engrained in you from your witness teaching at the KH? Just a thought.

Bryan

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

HUH?

• cruise
    cruise

I must be doing something wrong, It won't put my whole message in???

Lets try again

I was raised as a JW, have 3 sisters in which 2 are still JW?s. I was very active as a JW, I was a MS & Elder for 17 years. I was always considered a very open minded person. I believe we live in a real world. I spent most of my 12 years as an elder fixing peoples problem that others Elders would cause. I always fought for others rights as a human being that some elders would walk all over. Despite what you may think there were many elders that felt the way I did, they are not all bad.

I have been DF?ed for 4 years now, it was my fault and I knew what they needed to do, and that?s what I told them, I was just not going back to live with that woman.

The hardest part for me is being shunned by my Sisters and father. They will not talk to me at all since I was df?ed. I always thought we had a lot of love in our family but now I scratch my head. I raised 5 children in the truth and all are still there. They don?t socialize with me, except for the younger one. But they do call to see how I?m doing and miss me terribly. The worst part about is I couldn?t go to their wedding receptions when 2 of them were married. My heart just hurts thinking about it.

I have been trying to get reinstated for the last couple of years but, to no avail. I guess I was too prominent in the congregation and blew a lot of peoples minds when I got Df?ed

Sometimes I wonder why I try, It should be because I want to be part of WTBT again but I just want my children back in my life again. My sisters and father, well I;m sure they will be huggy and kissy, but it will never be the same closness that we once had. Someday if they ever let me back in I tell them how I feel. When I was a JW I would never treat one of my family members like that, or even a stranger if they were df?ed or not.

Thanks for letting me vent, sometimes it feels better talking about it

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Cruise Welcome. You may want to start at the most recent page, (highest number) when looking for a post to reply to.

Valis. Read the last poster's reply before posting OK lol

• Valis
    Valis

HUH?

• Bryan
    Bryan

I feel these HUHs? have been directed to me.

Maybe because I said "not everyone feels the same here". If this it it.... what I was trying to say is there are others than ex-jws here. I personaly think it's good for them. Let them see the true other side.

Am I correct?

Bryan

• Valis
    Valis

My HUH? Was pointed in xjw's general direction...along with several projectiles...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Bryan
    Bryan

Okay

• Maya
    Maya

(((((((((Cruise)))))))

I'm so sorry you're hurting........

I hope you find some comfort here.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit