Celine Dion

by JH 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Ummmm,

While I was posting to this thread and talking on the phone, my son got into the cupboard.

Can eating 20 TUMS hurt a five year old child? He almost polished off the whole bottle....

Im feeling so neglegent...

• Mulan
    Mulan

You probably should call his doctor or Poison Control. It might not be good.

• riz
    riz

Heaven-

Do not induce vomiting. Call poison control.

• think41self
    think41self

I love Celine's songs, most of them...and I think her voice is beautiful. As for her looks, I've always thought she looked anorexic, and not very healthy.

I have found that most "real musicians" do not care for the people with Celine's style, capable of really belting out a song....but the "average listener", like myself, likes it. Different strokes for different folks, eh?

Anyway, I'd pay to see her in Vegas. Vegas shows are always eye popping and entertaining, I LOVE Vegas anyway...and as I stated, I like her songs....so there you have it!

Tracy

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Celine has a god-given voice in my opinion...just because some of her records are over-produced doesn't change the instrument!

I think she's so big now, she doesn't have people who will be brutally honest with her..like,

don't cut your hair,

you're not a blond,

eat a burger, why don't you (although I think she is naturally thin)

Actually I'm joking here, we put too much weight on appearance...I think she needs honest people to tell her about her stage presence style (I agree Mulan); get rid of the jump suit already...we don't pay 150$ to see Celine in a jump suit!!!

Ps. Tracy, I'm going to Vegas end of May...if I can get bottom price good seats ie. a deal; I'll come back and review it...but I'm not paying full price for that show!!!

• Solace
    Solace

Sigh.........

I called the ER and they said my son should be fine, but to bring him in if he seems indifferent, or behaves abnormally. What is that?!? He's always abnormal....

Oh well, I guess he's gotten his full supply of calcium for the month.

OK,,,,

Regarding Celines appearance, I will admit that I like her hair longer because she has a heavy jawline and I think short hair accentuates it, but who am I to say. She looks a heck of alot better in those strappy dresses than I would. I think she has great arms, you can tell she works out and her eyes are incredible, in my opinion.

(Heaven of the, in a perfect world I could spell and would never have to edit class)

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Celine has a great voice.

Her hair is a Glamour Don't.

She and Mr. Ed look like brother and sister now...

alt That is her him singing....

I don't mean to be catty (meow), however, with her *strong* features and *long* face, she really needs a longer do...

• shera
    shera

Heaven glad to hear your son is ok.

I guess I'm an oddball here.I love Celine . I love the song she sings about her son, Angel.

I must say I donnot like that pic of her at all.What were they thinking?

• Solace
    Solace

Thanks Shera.

Im now keeping the Tums, with all the meds, far away from my son.

You arent odd, she isnt my favorite, but I also happen to like Celine.

BTW, she has a new CD out. :)

• TR
    TR

Celine and Ozzy should do a duet.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit