What will Tony say?

by konceptual99 36 Replies latest social humour

• blondie
    blondie

Rather, do they use those nameplates in the US? Now if you told me that Brother Tulip is an elder or CO.................

• millie210
    millie210

Are we sure they are JWs? They look far too happy!

Just kidding!

I think it is great that the sphere of influence Tony Morris has seems rather limited to the puritan sector of the U.S. and doesnt extend globally with much impact.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Here in the UK there was always an asshole that would turn up in a white suit and wear sunglasses indoors. Usually he was a virgin who was overcompensating desperate for attention and never actually approached or spoke to any girls. Just hung around the other assholes that may as well not even be in the religion if they want to live a "worldly" life so much.

Happy times.

• raven
    raven

I wonder if he will ever see this post? Being that it's not private. .Anyways I think that he must enjoy wearing bright "out there" color suits.. I remember a brother in my circuit who would do the same thing, maybe it's a stand out kind of deal, he probably likes the attention the suit brings.. Just wait until the eldubs counsel him on not being modest in the house of God.. Haha!

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Growing up in the NYC area of the U.S., there were many black witnesses that were at the conventions we attended. It was just how the demographic was in this part of the country.

Well I assure you there were some very colorful suits around, lol.

• Scully
    Scully

He could be Don Cherry's Dutch cousin...

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Here in the UK there was always an asshole that would turn up in a white suit and wear sunglasses indoors.

Hmmm that was me at Haysbridge in 1984

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit