What will Tony say?

by konceptual99 36 Replies latest social humour

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Genuine picture from a convention in Holland. What will Tony say?!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I think the Dutch are like that. A bit out there and over the top. OMG ToMo3 will have a heart attack if he sees that.

• freddo
    freddo

Love it!

Elder: We need to talk about your suit ...

Bro Tulips from Amsterdam: Yes?

Elder: Well. it's um er...

Bro TfA: Is it too tight?Jacket and trousers don't match?

Elder: Well no ...

Bro TfA: Well then, I'll be on my way.

Shame he hasn't got a matching hat!

• smiddy
    smiddy

At least the dude in blue isn`t wearing tight pants , however the two brothers flanking him certainly are.

smiddy

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Where's that screen shot of the latest Bethel tour brochure when you need it?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I didnt know you could get jim jams with a tie.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

The black sister in the background seems like she is giggling about those guys.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Oh well because he isn't wearing tight pants or coloured socks. It must be ok. I just hope he's a ministerial servant that all.

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    The Dutch were the suppliers of African prints for years until African countries started producing their own fabrics. I remember some bright dressers when I briefly visited the Netherlands too.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Oooh I know tulip guy. If anyone asks, I'll ferociously deny we're related in any way.
    Last convention he wore a white suit with matching hat and cane, like a mafia boss of old time :-D

To be fair, this is

1. ..not typically Dutch behavior. There's a Dutch saying 'Doe maar gewoon, dan doe je al gek genoeg!' which would literally translate into something like: 'Just act normal, then you're acting crazy enough as it is!'. Most people here live by that. So this guy's a bit unlike normal (boring) Dutch people.
    2. ...an international convention in which you can dress up any way you want, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit